Break

——-
"Are you fucking hiding at my home?" Yoongi asked as soon as he entered his home, seeing Namjoon sitting on the living room couch, "Who the fuck let you in?"

Namjoon nodded. "Your housekeeper was here!"
Yoongi sighed "I have a bone to pick with you!
"What the hell!!" Jin's eyes went wide seeing Joon as he and Hobi entered the house, just behind Yoongi.
"What happened to you?! What are you doing here, Joonie?" Hobi asked
Yoongi huffed in anger, "Why did you ditch the poor kid asshole!?"
"Ditch!!" Jin looked at Yoongi, confused.
"He had a date with Kook," Yoongi said, glaring at the younger man, who was sitting with a guilt-ridden face.
"Really!! Is that why he looked so sad when he couldn't find him?" Hobi asked, frowning.
"He was sad!" Namjoon looked up at his friends.
Yoongi scoffed, "No, he was jumping in joy that his scaredy cat boyfriend ran away."
"He knows!" Namjoon pulled his hair in frustration.
Yoongi left out a laugh. "No !! probably just worried about what happened to you. He is too pure to think otherwise."
"I got scared."he mumbled
"Of what, Jackson?! I saw you hiding there while your boyfriend was being bullied."

"Ok, someone tell me what all this is about..what bullying..?who was hiding?! ." Hobi looked at everyone, asking for answers. Jin shrugged, expressing that he is as clueless as him.

But Yoongi and Namjoon continued their conversation without giving them an answer.
"It was scary. I didn't think people judging was going to affect me so much. He was saying some stuff. I... I don't know how to deal with this again. Its only one person now what will happen when the whole school knows.You know why I changed schools? It's the same thing all over again," Namjoon said, his eyes getting glassy.

Yoongi closed his eyes out of anger. "How is this the same?! Jungkook didn't frame you for selling drugs! Weren't you the one who gave a long ass speech about this to that poor kid? He didn't even want to proceed with this; you practically made him do it."

Jin and Hobi stood there listening and started getting a clear picture of what was happening as soon as he got an idea Jin's face changed .
" Joon!! What the hell did you do!! This is the worst thing you could do to him"

Yoongi slumped on the couch, angry, and stared at him.

"You know what! It's about people finding about your sexuality..about you liking men. Is that it? You thought any of us had it easy. I ended up suspended. I have never hurt a fly in my life and I beat up someone because of it. Now people think of me like a thug. I had to change schools. My parents abandoned me. Your brother lost all his friends too..People verbally bully him every day. It's never easy."

"Yeah man!! My parents didn't talk to me for months. If it weren't for Jimin and Jin, I would have gone crazy." Hobi added

Namjoon was still silent.
Yoongi was getting more and more angry at Joon for not saying anything,, "I know the comments you are going to get is far more worse than what we got because of Jungkook's living situation , but you knew it before too right!! And if you don't have the damned heart to accept him in public, don't even think about leading him on. And most importantly, don't touch him. You can't just go shove your tongue inside his mouth in private only to be ashamed to be seen with him in public"

"Yoongi !!" Jin called him and motioned him to calm down.

Yoongi shook his head "No hyung!! It's the truth, you should have seen the kid was probably going to get groped if me and Tae didn't arrive at that time while he was hiding there scared to react the entire time."
Joon suddenly burst into tears.
"Yoongi, calm down." Hobi hugged Joon tightly. "Joon, he is right though. You have to make up your mind. It's not just a random guy; he has more connections to you."
"I love him," he whispered.

"Then freaking act like it..no one is asking to announce it to the world. You can come out anytime you want..but if he is in trouble, you need to act like a boyfriend and be there for him. Even if not as a boyfriend,  as a friend and as family .he is kind of your responsibility as much as Tae is,Your family is taking care of him. Remember that! Do you even realise Jackson was probably going to hurt him and i know that you know he had done it before too, still all you we're worried about was your reputation!!" Yoongi said folding his hands.

"Yeah man..Jungkook is such a good guy..he just lost his parents..you can't hurt him again..I won't allow it." Jin said, rubbing his back.
Namjoon's eyes overflowed with guilt; he didn't know what to do anymore. He hugged Jin and cried his eyes out.

"Where the fuck were you?" Tae whisper yelled as Joon entered the home later that night.
"Not now Tae..is he inside?"
"Joonie, you are here. Did you eat already?Tae said you were with Jin and Hoseok. "His mom asked when she saw him standing in the living room.
"Yeah, mom, we had a project. I'm a bit tired. I'm going to bed." He lied and was thankful for Taehyung covering for him.So that he didn't have to make up a lie.

Joon climbed up the stairs while Tae followed. "Can you go in my room for a bit? I need to talk to him." Joon said as they reached upstairs
"You better have an explanation." Tae glared at him " I covered for you just cause Jin Hyung asked me to"
"Go, please." Namjoon begged
Tae nodded and turned back to go to Namjoon's room.

"Heyy," Namjoon tried to smile as he saw Jungkook sitting on his study table just flipping through the pages of a random book.
"Hyung, what happened? Did you cry? Your eyes are red. " He stood up looking worried
"I'm sorry." Namjoon mumbled
"I was worried. Where did you go..Jin hyung just told us to cover for you to Mom?"
He sighed. "Would you believe if I said that I got a bit cold feet?"
Jungkook raised his brows and confused

Joon slowly sat on his bed , he felt like his lega were failing him "I was overthinking way too much. So i ..i did something stupid , i was hiding in Yoongi's home . I ditched you on purpose.I'm really sorry, Koo."he said softly , looking at the floor embarrassed to face the younger
"You don't want to be with me. Hyung !" Jungkook's ' voice cracked .

Namjoon looked up "No..no..its not..its not like that..its i don't know how to say this to you, but it was a bit overwhelming.. I was not imagining the coming out part.."
"We don't need to say anything to anyone. I'm fine with that.I happy the way we are now" Jungkook said almost on the verge of crying
Joon sighed "It's not..I did something bad, Koo..i.." Joon pinched the bridge of his nose as he tried to control his emotions .He still didn't want Jungkook to know that he let someone bulky him in front of his eyes.
"Hyung, please talk to me..." Jungkook begged

"Can you give me some time, baby? It's not like I don't like you; I know I was the one to practically force you."
"You didn't, Hyung. It was my decision too." Jungkook said

Joon took a moment before speaking "Coming out to people is hard. I know you and Tae are so brave,embracing everything, but I Don't think I'm that strong. I never thought people judging me would be so hard to deal with. I can't help but go back to the memories of my ex and what she did to me and how I felt when people looked at me like I did something wrong. I'm not sure I can go through it again so suddenly. I know I'm fucking up things; I should not have led you on at all. But please..i don't want to make you suffer just because of my stupidity..so can you give me some time to figure things out"

Jungkook  bit on his lips hard and nodded, trying to hold in his tears.
Namjoon broke down to tears as soon as Jungkooks agreed, he got up and hugged Jungkook tightly. The younger didn't have any idea of what caused Namjoon to suddenly be like this. But he knew that he was hurting somehow, and if he needed to be away from him to be happy ,that's what he would be doing.

"Why are you crying? What did he do? " Tae asked as he came back to his room after a while and saw Jungkook quietly sobbing, sitting on his bed.
"Kookie!" He sat near him.
"Hyung might have just broken up with me," he said between sobs.
"What?!!!" Tae yelled

————————

Ok byeeeee🏃🏽‍♀️🏃🏽‍♀️🏃🏽‍♀️🏃🏽‍♀️🏃🏽‍♀️

———
I know many of you thought the story line going on  a whole different way.But just Trust the process..
Borahae everyone
💜💜💜💜💜💜