Yoongi

It's  a bit Taegi heavy with Namkook crumbs😉😉

—-

Tae walked back and forth in his room , he was restless, his mom just told him that Namjoon is going to hangout with his friends.

"Kookie you don't understand,Yoongi is going to be there."
"So..we can't go; mom won't allow us."
"We don't have to say anything to mom kookie,"
"What if they are drinking or smoking?" Jungkook said in a hushed tone
"Coool..." Tae's eyes lit up
"No, it is not, do you think Namjoon hyung drinks!".
"Huh, who cares if he drinks or not! The main issue here is..i really really want to talk to Yoongi. And this is the perfect opportunity "
"Hyung won't let you. He knows about your crush, and he told you to stay away."
"That he did.. what to do?!!"

Tae began brainstorming ideas to persuade Namjoon to take him and Kookie with him. His eyes fell on Jungkook who was sitting on bed munching on chips .
"You ask him." Tae grinned
"What?!" Jungkook stopped eating and looked at Taehyung
"Yeah, ask him. He won't say no to you."
"Why would you think that?"
"Really!!!..he talks to you like you are some puppy..all sweet and soft..unlike me..he calls me idiot ! at this point i believe that he might have forgot my real name, he even helps you with your homework and made Jin hyung buy your favourite cake from that far away bakery..My sweet Kookie..you love me right..,please please"

"No Tae..i wont" he shook his head
"Yes, you will. " Tae grabbed Kooks hands and dragged him outside ignoring his protests.Once they reached outside Namjoon's door he pushed him inside.
"Shit Tae.No ." Jungkook almost fell into the floor in front of Namjoon.
" Kookie..oh god " Namjoon got up from his chair and helped him up.
"Hey, hyungiee.."he smiled awkwardly while trying to stand up straight.
" What happened.. do you need something."
"Nope.." he shook his head and walked outside only to be pushed back inside by Tae again.
Namjoon looked at the entire scene confused, having no idea about whatever was happening.

"So..can..we..i..i mean Tae and I come with you.." he asked in one breath
"Where?"
"with your friends today..mom told Tae..i mean me ..mom told me that you were going somewhere "
He sighed, he understoodwhat was happening
"That idiot made you ask..didn't he"
"No" he shook his head
Namjoon smiled realising how the younger's face give away the fact that he was lying.He found it adorable  and couldn't help but smile .
"don't lie to me Kookie" he walked near him looking at his eyes
Jungkook couldn't keep his eyes straight he immediately looked away , gulping down due to the close proximity.His heart beat fast and He prayed to all the gods of the world for Namjoon to back away a little.

"Tae come in" Namjoon called shocking Jungkook.
He walked back from Jungkook and he let out the breath he was holding
"Hey my fav hyunggg" Tae opened the door and came in smiling wide.
"Yeah..idiot.."
Tae stood there scratching his head
"Is this about Yoongi?" Namjoon asked folding his arms.
"What nooo.. we have nothing to do here , so we thought we will tag along.."his high-pitched voice came out.
"Yeah, right.." Namjoon scoffed
"I don't know why you are obsessed over him, Tae. I have only limited knowledge about him; even though he is friends with Jin and Hobi, he is usually not around much, he has a reputation, he did beat up some people, and Jin said it was all rumours and he had his reasons; he is extremely rich, and he smokes like a damn chimney; that's all I know."

"Hyung, but I don't think he is a bad guy." Tae said
"Me too..well, everything might have a reason, or maybe he is an asshole. I don't want to be the guy who stops you from something you like ,but I need you to be sensible and not blind in love or whatever it is you are feeling. Do you understand that, Tae?"
"God, you talk like a 100-year-old." Tae mumbled
"Tae.."
"I know Hyung. I promise if he is a bad guy, I'll stay away, but I need a chance. I don't want to regret anything later. You know, what if everyone is wrong?"
Namjoon nodded " I know people see you as an eccentric and loud person, but I know you are a sensible boy."
"Don't worry, Hyung, I won't jump into anything without thinking." Tae assured his brother.