Meeting

"No, I'm not explaining this again; I'm done." Namjoon gave up after explaining the same theorem to Tae, who just kept getting distracted by texting his boyfriend.
"Last time, Hyungiee, please look, I kept my phone away..please, please..I'll have my ass whooped by mom if I fail math..please."
Tae begged
"No, I did it over 3 times. If you want to talk to Yoongi, then ask him to teach you. He is good at math."
Tae furrowed his brows thinking "Yeah, that's what I don't get..he keeps sleeping and lazing out and still gets good grades..what kind of sorcery is it?"
"It's not sorcery, Idiot; he studies well..he works hard even though it may seem like he is not..unlike you, who is plain lazy.."
"Kookiee, help me please..this Hyung is being mean to me," Tae whined to Jungkook, who was sitting on his bed working on his assignment.

"Stop irritating Jungkook and study on your own." Namjoon scolds Taehyung
He put out his tongue and mocked his brother.
"Very mature Taehyungssi!" Namjoon fake smiled
"Don't you have your own room? If you are not teaching me, then go away."
"You want me to tell mom that you are almost failing math! Because you just find Min Yoongi more interesting than mathematics?"
"What did I ever do to hurt you?" Taehyung's eyes went wide
Jungkook laughed seeing the brothers bickering. Taehyung pouted angrily at Namjoon and started going through his notes.

After a while, when the clock rang 3,Jungkook got up from his seat.
"Taetae, mom is not back from her lunch yet; tell her I'll be back in a few hours."
He nodded. Namjoon looked up from his textbook as Jungkook grabbed his backpack to go somewhere.
"Koo, I can drive you there." Namjoon offered
Jungkook looked at him, surprised.
"I know where you are going. I can come along. I'm just driving. I won't get in your way.
But if you are uncomfortable, then leave it."
Jungkook thought for a moment. "It's okay, I guess..they have never met you..might as well introduce you this time," he smiled.
Namjoon nodded and got up to go to his room to get ready.Meanwhile,Taehyung observed the conversation with a shocked face.

As Namjoon was putting on a jacket above the shirt he was wearing, Taehyung came inside the room and closed the door.
"What do you think you are doing?"
"Relax, I'm just driving him there." Namjoon answered
Tae sighed  "Don't do anything stupid..don't say anything stupid..don't hurt him..keep your mouth shut no matter what, whatever you see, even if it looks weird for your high IQ brain.. just keep your mouth shut ok."
"I'll , trust me, I just wanted to drive him there and spend some time with him,"
Tae nodded, sighing.
———

"Hey mom, dad..how are you? Sorry I didn't Come Last Week, but I Bought Flowers for You. Do You Like It? Its White Roses. You Guys Used to Love It Right? " He kept a large bouquet of white roses he picked up on his way, on his parents' grave.
He looked back at Namjoon, who was standing behind him.
"That's Namjoon Hyung; he is Taetaes Hyung. I told you about him, didn't I? He came to meet you. he is very nice, he takes care of me well"
Namjoon smiled while Jungkook motioned for him to come closer.
Namjoon slowly came closer to the grave. "Hi, Mr. Jeon, Mrs. Jeon. I am Namjoon," he said slowly.
" He drove me here today dad, so I didn't have to take a bus.." he continued talking
He knew that Jungkook had a weekly ritual of visiting his parents' graves. Taehyung had mentioned it before, and this was the reason he was worried about Namjoon accompanying Jungkook. He usually spends time talking to them and telling them everything that is happening in his life. He likes to be alone, so he never takes anyone except for the one time he came with Taehyung. Taehyung didn't want Namjoon to think Jungkook's actions were strange or say anything to Jungkook and hurt him.

"You can talk to them; I'll wait outside.I don't want to ruin your time." Namjoon said softly and patted Jungkook's shoulder before walking back.
He stood at a distance and saw the younger smiling and talking to the grave as if they were present there, while cleaning and wiping their headstones and grave.
Namjoon felt a wave of guilt and sadness hit him seeing Jungkook like that. No matter how much love others offer him, the loss of his loving parents is something Namjoon can't ever imagine.
He felt guilty that he might be burdening the poor thing with his own feelings while he is still recovering from his parents' deaths. Also, he never mentioned about Hobi's interest to him. Hobi sure kept his promise and never spoke about it, but he did say that he genuinely liked Jungkook and was a really good guy. Namjoon wondered if he was taking away Jungkook's chance at happiness by keeping that information. Even if Jungkook liked him back, their relationship is only going to bring him more stress.He was lost in his thoughts for a while , he was so spaced out he didn't notice Jungkook coming back. The younger poked Namjoon on the shoulder to get his attention
"Heyy..time to go?" Namjoon looked at Jungkook.
He nodded
"You can spend more time if you want. I'm fine. I'll wait."
"No, Hyung, I talked about everything; I'll be back next week."
Namjoon smiled and said, "Ok, let's go then."

The drive back was silent, as Namjoon was still immersed in the thoughts he had earlier.
"Do you think I'm weird?" Jungkook's voice brought him back from the thoughts.
He turned his head towards him for a second before looking back at the road.
"Weird?!  About what?"
"The way I talk in my parents' graves? People always give me strange looks!"
"Why would I think like that Koo..it's your parents..I think it was sweet "
He smiled as a response and started looking outside the window.

"Hey Jungkook.." Namjoon called after a while
He looked at Namjoon.
"Hobi wanted to ask you out..he told me a while back but I just...forgot to mention it to you..I want to know if that's something you would like..if you are ok, I will tell Hobi about it."
"Hobi hyung...?!" Jungkooks doe eyes went big.
He looked at Namjoon with a shocked face
"He is an amazing guy, as you already know.Tell me if you would like that."
Jungkook didn't answer , he just nodded and went back and stared outside the window, with an unreadable expression.