The day after

"I'll kill him," Tae said angrily as he walked towards Joon's room and barged in as usual, followed by a worried Jungkook trying to stop him.
"Asshole!" he yelled at Namjoon.
Namjoon, who was getting ready for school, looked at his brother with a blank expression.
"Good morning to you too, brother."

"Don't you good morning me," Tae said angrily.
" Tae stop! I said it was nothing like you imagined. Jungkook was desperately trying to stop him from yelling at Namjoon.
"What is this about?" Namjoon asked
"It was his first kiss, idiot..what did you do..were you trying to traumatise him? Are you so perverted that you can't keep it in your pants the first time itself?" Tae glared at him.
"What?!"  Namjoon was confused.

"Look at him." He pointed at Jungkook's lips.
That's when Joon noticed a nasty bruise on his lips, which he was awkwardly trying to hide.
"Koo, did I do that? But it was fine last night," Joon said worried.
"Oh, was it.." Tae scoffed
"Tae, stop interfering. I'm talking to him." "I'm so sorry, Kookie, does it hurt?" He asked again.
He shook his head, saying no. "It just bruised later on, I guess.I noticed it when Tae said, I'm fine, though. He is just being Taehyung."
"I'm really sorry. I should have kept control." Namjoon immediately apologised, feeling guilty.
"You fucker..I support you and all, but you can't go crazy on him like that, understand?" He is not.." Tae cut Jungkook off, who was going to talk.

"Tae, stop yelling at him..I said I was fine..I gave him permission to do it..hear me for once!" Jungkook said a bit loudly.
"What?!"  Taehyung looked at him, surprised.
Jungkook took a deep breath "I asked him to kiss..i opened my mouth for him..is it so difficult to understand that I can get riled up too..please don't yell at him, Tae..I love you for being protective of me, but this is not his fault," Jungkook said in one breath.
Taehyung looked at Jungkook for a second, then at Namjoon, and bit his lips trying calm himself down.
"Be glad; he is sweet enough to cover up for you every time you fuck up.If you ever hurt him..."
Taehyung gave a warning glare to his brother before storming back out.

Joon huffed in relief once Tae was out of his room.
"Hyung, it's ok. He will be fine. He is very protective of me."
Joon nodded. "I'm sorry, Koo, I didn't..I feel so ashamed," he said sheepishly.
Jungkook looked at him, slightly biting his lips, with last night's events flashing on his mind once again. He knew even though both of them did go a bit overboard, he enjoyed it and didn't want Joon to feel guilty about it.

"Hyung, I loved it," Jungkook said softly.
"You did," Joon asked with big eyes.
Jungkook started to get red. "Of course I did; I kissed you back, didn't I?" he said without looking at Joon.
Joon smirked and walked near him, saying, "I'll be careful next time then."
"Next time!" Jungkook looked up at Joon's face.
"You don't want a next time?" Joon slowly touched his cheeks, and Jungkook started blushing in 50 shades of red when his door opened once again.

"Seriously!!!!  He fucking sucked out your blood last night..and you are flirting now! "
They jerked apart upon hearing Taehyung once again staring at them from the door.
"Don't you have school to go..go!"
Tae said angrily, and Joon left slowly, taking his bag and nodding at Jungkook.
——

"Congratulations finally.."  Yoongi smacked Joon on his back, almost making him drop the water he was drinking.
"What?!"  He looked at Yoongi.
"Tae was calling you names," he laughed.
"What happened"? Jin asked
"I guess two people decided to make it official, and someone here turned the kids' first kiss situation into a whole ass makeout session," Yoongi said, looking at Joon and grinning.

Joon closed his eyes, embarrassed. "Don't remind me, Hyung..Tae almost killed me this morning."
"Fuck dude! You guys are together now! That's amazing.."  Hobi smiled
Joon smiled back, happy that Hobi kept no hard feelings and respected their choice despite being interested in Jungkook.
"We haven't had the talk or anything; it's just a kiss..maybe a very heated kiss.Thats all!! And it's still complicated..people are going to judge us so badly," he said, slumping down near Jin on the bench.
"Pff, who cares?" yoongi scoffed
"You don't.. I'm pretty sure Jungkook does.. He did all that just because he got jealous of some things. I don't think he thought it through,"
"There they are," Yoongi said happily as they saw Tae and Jungkook approaching them.

"Heyy Kookiekoo," Hobi chirped. "Oh, look at that," he said, seeing his lips.
"Joon, I would have judged you too if I were in Taehyung's place."
"See," Tae said, staring at his brother.
"Tae stop!!  It was an accident," Jungkook said softly.
"Look at that..already defending him," Jin laughed.
Jungkook suddenly realised that they all knew about their kiss, and he started to blush a bit.
"Hey, we all know..don't be shy..we are happy and no judgements," Hobi said.
"You told them..." Tae asked Joon while he sat near Yoongi.
"He didn't need to, anyone can guess that is Mr. Clumsy's handy work over there at his lips." Hobi started laughing, and Yoongi and Tae too joined.

"Ok, everyone stop. He is red as a tomato. If he blushes anymore, his veins are going to break."
Jin said he was concerned seeing how red Jungkook was already.

After a while, Hobi and Jin left early for their classes, leaving the four alone.
"So anyway," Tae said, grabbing attention, "I was thinking of telling mom and dad about us.
I'm so tired of sneaking in and out and lying. Do you mind?" he asked Yoongi.
"Nope.." he shook his head.
"So can you come by today for dinner? I'd like to introduce you to them."
The other two looked at Yoongi; Tae was basically asking to meet the parents, and that's a big step. Joon and Jungkook knew that Tae had this long-term plan of living happily ever after with Yoongi, but they never expected a man like Yoongi to easily agree on decisions like that.
"Yeah sure..great..I'll come by," he pecked Taehyung's cheeks.
They looked at the couple, surprised.
"Then I'll see you at lunch.I have some stuff to do before class." Tae got up to walk,
"I'll join you, Joon. You coming?" Yoongi asked, getting up
"In a while, hyung..you go," he said.
They both waved goodbye and walked away, leaving Jungkook alone with Joon.

"Heyy.." Joon said smiling.
Jungkook smiled at him in response.
"Come sit with me," he patted the seat next to him, and Jungkook slowly sat there, playing with the hem of his shirt.
"You remember what we did last night?"
He nodded
"And what are we going to do about it?"
Jungkook was silent and was looking away from Joon; he knew the younger was shy.
"You need to talk Koo... I meant it when I said I liked you..and I still do.."
"I like you too, Hyung," he said.
Joon sighed  "Why do I feel like there's a but coming?"
"We need to talk to mom and dad first. If they are both not ok, I can't go further."
"Kookie, I understand you, but you know you don't need to worry about such things."
"I know, Hyung..but it's for my peace of mind."
Joon nodded  "Ok, so when do you want to tell him..."
"Maybe not today. I don't want to steal Tae's thunder."
"Hmm..ok. We will talk to them together, soon."
Jungkook nodded happily.

They sat there enjoying each other's company in silence for some time.Joon noticed how Jungkook often bites his lips while he is in thoughts. And everytime he does that Joon had an overwhelming urge to kiss him once again.But after spotting the bruise on his lips he decided otherwise, he especially didn't want his little brother to kill him for kissing his beat friend again, as he knew nothing remains a secre between those two.

He slowly grabbed Jungook's hand and squeezed it lightly.
"Hyung!!"  Jungkook suddenly pulled back his hand.
"What.!! I can do that much, it's the bare minimum!"
"It's embarrassing," he said, blushing.
"Really.!! And who was that guy who eye-fucked me last night?"
"Hyung.., eye fu..what are you saying?" he said, shocked.
"You love my thighs, don't you?" Joon teased Jungkook.
Jungkook's eyes went wide hearing Joon say, "Hyungiee, I'm leaving for class." Jungkook suddenly got up and ran away from the elder.
Joon sat there, sipping his water and smiling his eyes following the younger scurrying away.
——

Took a while for me to write this, i rewrote the chapter many times as i felt very unsatisfied every time i read it. So this is something which felt very 50-50 to me .Hope it's ok😌