Be my...

Taehyung sighed loudly. "Go if you want to go!"
He said this to Jungkook, who was pacing around the room once again.
"Shut up," Jungkook said back. "Who said I wanted to see him?"
Taehyung laughed: "You said it yourself... I didn't even mention where you wanted to go."
Jungkook pouted at him, realising his mistake.
Since the big reveal to the parents, Jungkook was restless, and he badly wanted to talk to Namjoon about everything.

"It's hard for you to stay under one roof with your boyfriend and not see him. I understand.. You don't know how many nights I wanted to jump through this window to go to Yoongi's house," Tae said, pursing his lips.
"He is not my boyfriend!" Jungkook said he was stopping on his tracks.
"Really!!! Ok, then don't go!" Tae shrugged
"Tae.."  Jungkook cried
Tae laughed again. "Mom and dad are asleep, idiot. Do whatever you want. I mean, they already expect this happening and your 'not boyfriend' hit his leg pretty bad while breaking that vase too ..go tend to him..he would like that . He is a big baby when he gets hurt , he just have that big body but is a softie in secret"Taehyung  winked

——-
Jungkook slowly sneaked into the corridor, careful not to make a sound, and he slowly opened Namjoon's door without bothering to knock first.
"Heyy Hyung," he said softly.
Namjoon was sitting on his chair, scrolling through his phone.
"Koo," he said, getting up fast from his chair and hitting his leg on the table again.
Arghh!" he screamed.
Jungkook's eyes went wide hearing him scream, "Shhhh..hyung.. Jungkook ran inside, "Don't wake up mom and dad."
"It hurts." Joon winced in pain and sat back on his chair.
. "Did you hit the same place again ..?"  Jungkook asked crouching down and rubbing the spot Namjoon was holding.
"You really are clumsy, Hyung, "he said, shaking his head.
Namjoon looked at him fondly "Thanks," he said, smiling, his dimples on full display, seeing Jungkook being concerned for him.

Jungkook blushed and immediately removed his hands from his knees and sat on Namjoon's bed.
"Do you need a spray for pain? I have some," he asked.
"No, it's ok, I guess.." Namjoon said
Jungkook nodded, looking at Namjoon's wall and admiring the paintings.

"What are you doing here?" Namjoon asked after a while.
Jungkook shrugged in response.
"Missed me!?"  Namjoon grinned
"Huh!!! NO!!"   He  scoffed
"You know mom might ground us if she found you in my room at this hour. I mean, they are happy for us, but..." Namjoon said, walking up to Jungkook.
Jungkook gulped, seeing his actions. His heart began racing as Joon came closer. The effect the elder had on him was no joke.
"Then don't come near me" he said, looking down, refusing to look up at Joon's face.
"Why not?!"
"It's..i can't.." Jungkook stuttered and shoom his head.
"You can't what?" Jungkook looked up, his eyes straight, going to Joon's lips.
Hyung, please," he mumbled.
Namjoon ran his fingers through the younger's dark brown locks. then on his perfect jawline and his thin pink lips. Jungkook unconsciously licked his lips; he felt like his heart was going to explode at the rate it was beating.

"You know what will look good on you?" Namjoon said, slightly touching his lips.
Jungkook shook his head.
"A lip ring"
"What..?" Jungkook looked at him with big eyes.
Joon retracted his hands and sat near him. "I think that will look sexy."
"You like those things?"
"Yeah, I do."
Jungkook smiled. "I actually wanted to get more piercings after school," he said, touching the few ones he had on his ears.
"Thats cool!!" Namjoon smiled back.
"And tattos," Jungkook said, happy that Joon actually loved his ideas of piercing.
"Tattoo? Where?"  Namjoon asked
"Im not sure..but I think I'll get a few," he said happily, shaking his legs.
Joon looked at him intensely and proceeded to often touch his neck, behind his ear, earning a shudder from the younger. He felt his skin have goosebumps from the feather touch. He still didn't know why the hell he came up to his room at this hour, remembering well what happened last time they were alone together.He gulped down, suddenly remembering how the elder kissed him hard.

His unholy thoughts were interrupted by Joon's voice.
"Would you get one here?" he said in his raspy voice, still touching the spot he touched before.
Jungkook looked at him.
"Why?" His voice cracked at the addictive feeling given by his fingers on his sensitive skin.
Joon shrugged and said, " Then I would like to kiss that every night." He came closer to him, his hotbreath falling on his neck.
Jungkook gasped.."hyu..hyung"
Next thing he knew, he felt Joon's lips on the exact spot he said. He shut his eyes in pleasure as he kissed the sensitive skin there. He grabbed on to the sheets hard, twisting them.
"Like this!" Joon whispered between the kisses.
His lips moved to his neck, giving a feather kiss all over, not leaving even an inch.
Jungkook's hands went to the elder's hair unknowingly.
"Be my boyfriend!" Joon whispered in his ear.
Jungkooks was shocked at the sudden ask; he expected him to have this conversation soon, but not like this.
"Answer me!" Joon demanded
"Ye..yes," Jungkook struggled to say under his breath.

The elder continued leaving feather kisses all over his neck and collarbones, careful not to leave any marks. Jungkook moaned loudly when he reached a particular sensitive area.
Joon suddenly stopped and stared at his eyes.
"You are loud, aren't you? I should find ways not to let the world know what we are doing.!!" Joon gave a sly smile

The youngers doe eyes went big. He coughed slightly, choking on his saliva. He knew the elder was kind of an intense person from the first kiss he received, but he never expected him to say stuff like that so early on. (Calm your horses, Joon! Yes, I know I wrote this story, but I had to tell him.)

"You know what that means, right? he said, coming near his lips and teasing him.
Jungkook closed his eyes, waiting for the kiss, but nothing came. He opened his eyes and looked around, confused, while Joon sat there smiling.
"Go to bed," he smirked.
.."But hyung.."
"We have all the time in the world. We don't need to rush, right?" he winked.
"Says the man who just got me excited!!" Jungkook mumbled.
"Hmm..?!! did you say something?"
"Nothing.." he shook his head and got up from his seat
"And thank you for saying yes!" Joon said
Jungkook suddenly realised what the elder had done.
"Did you just manipulate me into making me agree to be your boyfriend?"
Joon laughed, "What?!?"
Jungkook looked at him with a shocked face.
"Would your answer be any different if I was not touching you?"
"Ahh..N..No," Jungkook said, frowning.
Joon shrugged and smiled while Jungkook pouted.
"Go to bed now!"
"I hate you." Jungkook said angrily
Joon laughed hard, seeing him pout once again.
"No, you don't. Now go spill the beans to your best friend. I'm sure his ear might have gone numb pressing it into the door, hoping to hear something."
Jungkook pouted more and walked back to his room, while a smiley Namjoon watched him with love.

——

Sorry about the little dealy in updating. Life has been really hectic. I was travelling  non stop for days. How's everyone doing?!

D -Day-was so awesome . Augst D is a genius don't you think?!