Reveal

"Mom, dad, please say something," Taehyung asked his parents at the dinner table after telling them about Yoongi and him.
Jungkook and Namjoon was also looking at them, waiting for reactions.
"Well..." his mom spoke."It's great news. Congratulations, baby. " she smiled
"Really!!" Taehyung looked at them confused .
His dad nodded smiling
Tae huffed "Ohh, you just gave me a fucking heart attack, mom.!!!"
"Tae language" She rolled her eyes

"Sorry, " he squealed and hugged Yoongi in happiness.
His dad coughed seeing that
"Sorry again" Taehyung scratched his head sheepishly and squeezed Yoongis thighs under the table, who was showing off his gummy smile happily.

"So yoongi.. Namjoon always says good things about you..." Haneyol spoke
Yoongi coughed a bit unable to believe that "He did!??  " He looked at Joon, who rolled his eyes.
"I know you expected us to ask questions considering your reputation as a trouble maker..and the whole beating up someone fiasco..but Joon here ,told us about the reality a while back..while what happened was unfair to you, we both do not support violence in anyway, I understand you lost temper once but ..". Haneyol looked at Yoongi
" Mr Kim, i assure you it won't happen ever again, it had never happen again..it was a really really bad moment and i really care about your son, i won't ever hurt him"
Minah and Haeyol smiled at him , satisfied with his answer ,while The trio Taenamkook looked at Yoongi with a strange expression, they never knew yoongi could be so polite .
"Who are you?!"
Taehyung asked Yoongi surprised which earned a laugh from everyone at the table.

"So this is where you always go, hmm? On weekends and all the time, you drag poor Jungkook, saying you are going here and there." Minah furrowed her brows at the couple
Yoongi smiled sheepishly while Tae scratched his head.
"Kind of.."
"You are such a menace, tea." Minah sighed
"And honestly , I always thought it would be Jungkook."
Namjoon spit out his food, "What mom?  "All of them looked at her in surprise.
"Well, you guys met and were like inseparable..always together..in your room doing god knows what..so naturally, I thought you knew.." she shrugged " but we love and respect your choices.We are happy for you and Yoongi"
"And you were ok with that.!!." Taehyung asked, eyeing Namjoon and Jungkook.
"Why won't i be... We love him, and not just him; we will love whoever makes our babies happy."
She said serving more food to everyone's plate.
"That won't be weird. ?!" Tae asked again; "you know with our situation. "
Namjoon grabbed his thighs under the table ,asking him to stop.

"No,.He lives with us, whats so big about that?! It might seem weird to some people, but we know our situation, so no."
Tae looked at Namjoon and silently asked him to say it to them, and he shook his head.
He said the same to Jungkook, and he looked down averting his eyes from Taehyung
Yoongi took a glass of water, just observing everything.
Namjoon was panicking inside, this was the perfect opportunity but he was afraid of jungkook taking it badly, especially since he wasn't ready for it.
"Tell them " Tae kicked Namjoon under the table.
"Ouch..Mom.." Namjoon spoke , Minah looked at him

"i have to say something."
"Hyung.." Jungkook cried
"It's ok, Koo. "He kept a hand in Jungkook's hand over the table calming him.His dad stared at that gesture and then at his son.
Namjoon knew he had to take the shot right now.
"So...is.. is it weird if it was me?" He stuttered a bit.
"What about you?"
"You know you said you would be ok if Tae and Jungkook were together, so what if it was me?"
She sighed and looked at her husband
"I don't set different rules for my children."
He smiled a little while Jungkook still looked nervous.
"Honey relax "Minah consoled Jungkook
"I think we know what you are talking about"

"What?"  Jungkook was shocked, and his eyes watered.Namjoon gasped in shock too, he never knew his parents started to notice their relationship changing, he felt guilty of not talking to them sooner.
"Yeah, we live in the same house, and you thought we would be blind from all that tension and late night sneaking."
" Sorry..mom..I didn't discuss this sooner..we both were really confused ..i m so sorry " Namjoon apologised
"Mom.. "Jungkook started sobbing alredy"I'm sorry"
"Oh heavens!! honey, don't cry." Minah
"Jungkookah don't cry " Tae got up and back hugged him.
"I'm sorry if I disappointed you.'" He cried again
"Honey, what did we just say? We don't really judge you. We are fine with it. We are just so happy that it's you."
She got up from her seat and rubbed his back and calmed him down .

"And Joon, you never told me before about you liking boys. Why, baby?"
"He is the first mother. I didn't know what was going on, and I'm still figuring it out, but, yeah, I like him..i really do"
She nodded pursing her lips.

"So, that's where you got that bruise, huh?" She said grinning to lighten the mood .
Joon choked on his own saliva and coughed loudly, while Jungkook's eyes went as wide as they could go.

"Oh yeah, your precious son is an asshole."
Tae smirked
"Taehyung!!!" Haneyol called out
"Ok !!! he can do it!! I cant even talk about it!! What kind of democracy is this?!"
Yoongi patted his back and shushed him , and motioned him to continue eating.
"Ok now!!There are rules. You live under one roof, so no funny business, understand? "Haneyol looked at Joon suggestively.
"Dad!!" Joon begged him to stop
"don't you act like a gentlemen? You guys are teenagers ; we passed that stage to come here. Teenage hormones are crazy.And seriously..look at his lips Joon"
Jungkook closed his eyes shut embarrassed .

Taehyung sighed "Don't worry about me; I won't do it at our house since I share a room with Kookie."
"Kim Taehyung!!" . His mother gave a death glare to him and Yoongi.Yoongi rubbed his forehead embarrassed and he wished the earth would split and swallow him.While Namjoon suppressed a laugh, as he was happy that he was not the only one suffering .
"Unless Kookie here wants to move into Hyung's room,"
Jungkook shook his head immediately,saying no.

"No. "His mom screamed.
"You stop schemeing and giving bad ideas, shut up and finish dinner. No one is moving anywhere. You won't be doing anything in my house.Period!!"
—-

Yoongi was helping Tae's parents in the kitchen to clean up, Yoongi washed the dishes while Minah was drying them, and Haeyol was keeping away the leftovers.Namjoon came in and took out an ice cream bar from the fridge.
"I have three children at home, and none of them wants to help, and he is doing it" she complains.
"Oh, he is family now, right?!! , Yoongi ssi " Namjoon smacked his back
Yoongi nodded, smiling. While Joon was aboit to exit Taehyung came to the kitchen and saw his brother had an icecream bar in his hands .
"Ahh, that's my ice cream!" He said , giving a fake smile
"What why?your name written over it or something " Joon scoffed
"Noooo, but I wanted to have that one, duh."
"Have another one, it's all the same."
"Then you have another onne."
"What..move? he shoved Taehyung and bit into the bar.
Tae huffed seeing that "Kim Namjoon, give me my ice cream bar."
"No.."
"That's mine." He tried snatching it again, but Namjoon kept it above his head, impossible for Tae to reach.
"Try getting it loser !! " Namjoon ran in to the living room And Tae ran after him.
And then they heard a loud thud.

"Mom  He broke the vase ...again.!! " Tae yelled
"He pushed me, mom. "Namjoon yelled back
"I didn't do anything, mom!!" Jungkook said totally unnecessarily.
"Oh god..!! i can't wait for these idiots to go away tocollege..both of you..stay there.." Haneyol went out to check on them

Minah laughed seeing a very confused looking Yoongi "He says that a lot, but he is secretly planning to manipulate them into joining nearby colleges. If he can, he won't ever let them leave."
Yoongi smiled and continued working,Minah grabbed another plate and started drying it "You might wonder what kind of madhouse you got into, right?"
"Oh no..it's actually fun. I never get this at home because I am alone most days. my parents are not the warmest people to be around, and I don't have any siblings."
she kept a hand on his shoulder.
"Namjoon has mentioned some stuff to me.
But hey!! if you like this craziness, you are welcome to our home any day, anytime."
"Thanks mrs Kim" Yoongi smiled

She nodded "And I know that Tae is not your average guy. He is an amazing son, but liking him isn't everyone's cup of tea. So if he is a bit too much, hyper or loud...have some patience with him"
Yoongi smiled again "He is quite a character. You know that too. But he is. ..I don't know.i think i like that he is that way,...that extreme nature is on everything ,the way he loves, hates or even while being protective of jungkook..I think I see a future with him..It's too soon to talk like that..but I feel so..I have never liked anyone so much.."
She sighed happily and they both continued their work chatting happily.

——
Still not feeling a 100%with these chapters..i m afraid i m approaching a writers block kind of situation currently .Hope it passes soon.