Epilogue : Future

After 6 years

"Patience Tae! Yoongi tried to calm down his fiancé, who was walking and running in the airport, checking on everyone that was coming out of the exit.
"I don't want to miss them Yoongi," Taehyung said.

Yoongi proposed to Taehyung during their vacation to Bali about a year ago; it was as grand and lavish as Taehyung wanted. Taehyung is currently working as an assistant to a famous fashion designer and is expecting to start his own label in the future. Meanwhile, Yoongi started working for the Kim family business after graduation and is still working there under Haneyol. He will soon be taking over the company for them as their parents are planning on retiring soon and Namjoon has no interest in the field. Yoongi's parents are no longer in contact with them; they both sent a wedding invitation, which they revoked.

Yoongi grabbed Taehyung, who was jumping up to see past the door, hoping to catch an early glimpse of their guests.
"I haven't seen them in 3 years." Tae said, squirming out of his hold.
Yoongi sighed "You are on video call with Kook almost every day for hours."
Taehyung's eyes went wide. "That doesn't count.!! You know how they both changed so much.Hyung became a hulk, and Jungkook has freaking tattoos all over." Tae pointed at his arms dramatically and continued. "And an 8 pack, or god knows how many packs, he won't show me on video call," he pouted.
"And they had to do all that while staying abroad."

Namjoon and Jungkook got married soon after Jungkook's graduation in the backyard of their home in a simple ceremony. Joon started working as a junior editor in a publishing company, and Jungkook started assisting in a tattoo studio after completing their degrees. Soon after, Namjoon was offered a position in a publishing company in the US by a mutual friend, and he accepted it. Both of them shifted there and have been staying there for the last few years.

"He is a tattoo artist, baby. It will be weird if he doesn't have tattoos. And you can't ask him to strip on video call. It's weird!" Yoongi rubbed his hands on Taehyung's back.
They have grown and changed so much, but what never changed was Taehyung and Jungkook's bond. They are still attached to each other just like in school days, sometimes a bit too much to Yoongi and Namjoon's liking,even though they were on two different continents.

"Still, I feel left out." Tae said pouting

"Then get one of those tattoos from him while he is here, preferably on the ass. I would like to see that hitting my..."Yoongi whispered in his ear.
Tae slapped his arms before he could complete

"You are such a perv.And you want me to taint this precious skin of mine. Nope!!," he said, shaking his head.
"There is no winning with you, is there?" Yoongi sighed.

"Ohh!! There they are." Tae suddenly jumped up excited and ran towards the gate.
Yoongi looked in the direction he ran and saw Namjoon and Jungkook walking out, holding hands.

"Shit, he looks hot..." Tae looked at Jungkook, who was wearing his signature all-black outfit, a lip piercing, and a black cap. Namjoon was in his simple jeans, a T-shirt and a tan coat. Taehyung's mouth opened and was almost drooling, staring at them.
Yoongi frowned at the state of his fiancé and smacked his head.
" Stop drooling over your best friend...no..stop drooling over your brother in law!!"
Tae rubbed the spot and kept staring ignoring Yoongi "Wohh..they look like a celebrity couple." He smiled like a fanboy seeing their idol for the first time.

"They are a celebrity couple. Didn't you see the ny magazine where they got featured?"

Namjoon was just made editor in his company and created headlines by getting a big book deal from a famous author who was planning to publish his fantasy trilogy of books that has been in the works for about 10 years. Jungkook had started his own tattoo studio about a year ago in the US and quickly gained attention on social media after a famous influencer vlogged about him. This naturally gained media attention, and they were featured in a famous magazine as the modern-day power couple.