What happened?!

For some reason found this in #1 this morning in Namkook🫣🫣🫣🫣Borahae my readers💜💜💜💜

🫣🫣🫣🫣
Borahae my readers💜💜💜💜

—————
"Yoongi..." Tae whined as Yoongi teased him with a kiss once again inside his car parked near a park.
"Yoongi? "Where are the honorifics, kid?"
"Min Yoongi, you are killing me!!." Taehyung sighed
"Call me Hyung," he said once again, bringing his lips closer to the younger.
"No," Tae said firmly.
"You're bratty, aren't you?! Yoongi poked his cheeks with his tongue.
"Yoongi.." Taehyung called again.
Yoongi pinched the younger's thighs slightly, evoking a scream from him.
"Do I need to punish you?"
Tae gasped at the tone Yoongi spoke
"Fuuuuuckkkkkkk..you have kinks like that.." Taehyung's eyes widened.
Yoongi laughed and sat back on his seat.
"There are many things about me that you don't know."
Taehyung grinned, "I want a detailed list of your kinks. Please message me those."
"Why?"  Yoongi raised his eyebrows.
"So I can be prepared for when it's time. "he winked

Yoongi bit his lips and looked at Taehyung.
"We won't be doing anything for a long time..you are very young for all that."
"I know... More time to get prepared," Taehyung shrugged.
Yoongi looked at Taehyung for a moment.
"Tae," he called.
"Hmm!"  Tae looked at Yoongi.
"Be my boyfriend."
Tae jumped up from his seat and looked at Yoongi with big eyes.
"Wha.. what? You can't say that!"
Yoongi suddenly went pale. "Ohh!!  I thought..you wanted...shit! I'm sorry," he scratched his head, embarrassed.

Taehyung then realised what he just said: "Oh no, no, sorry, I meant yes..I meant I had this whole plan to ask you during dinner, but I got distracted by how sexy you looked today, then I wanted to ask in the car, but you kept teasing me, so I got even more distracted..then I planned to ask you..."
Yoongi cut off his babble by grabbing his collar and touching his forehead with his.
Taes' breath hitched when Yoongis breath touched his face.
"Can I kiss you?" Yoongi whispered.
Tae gulped down and nodded

And that was all he needed their kips connected suddenly Yoongi didn't go easy at all...Taehyung moaned while yoongis tounge went inside his mouth , he grabbed on Taehyung's waist pushing him into the seat
Yoongi sucked on his bottom lips and his tounge as tae grabbed on to yoongi's hair for balance .
When he finally let go , his lips were swollen and his face was redder than the sun
He gulped and looked at his now boyfriend , with a shocked expression

"Fuck !!! min yoongi..be glad i m not a women or i would have gotten pregnant just with the thoughts in my mind.."
Yoongi broke out to a luagh
" God!! You are something else babe.." he pecked his lips once again
"How did i get so lucky!! "Yoongi said caressing his bread cheeks
Tae winked and smiled.
"Can we do that again..I need practice, just in case you didn't know ..you are my my first"
Yoongi sighed, and he felt guilty for a moment. "You are not my first..kiss, or for the stuff later..i don't want to ruin your mood, but since we are moving forward and we never had this talk..I wanted to say.."
Tae nodded , "I don't care.I don't want to know... I'm sure we will have our own firsts, Hyung. " He smiled at the elder.
Yoongi took a deep breath, closing his eyes. He thanked the higher power above, whom he had never recognised before, for bringing this hyperactive, crazy boy into his life.

—-
Namjoon once again looked at Jungkook, who was looking everywhere but at his face while waiting for Taehyung to come back.
Namjoon tried talking to him a few times, but all he got were some nods and some lame replies. The elder had no idea what happened to him suddenly, and since they were having fun before they entered the book store, he wondered if he bored him with his book talks too much.

Just then, Yoongi's car came into their sight, and they both came out after parking the car.
" Bye tae.. " Yoongi caressed his cheeks lovingly.
"Bye..see you in school, boyfriend." Taehyung pecked Yoongi's lips before leaving to join Namjoon and Jungkook. Yoongi smiled sheepishly as Joon glared at him. He quickly went back to his car and drove away.

Taehyung sat on the passenger seat as he found Jungkook sitting at the back, looking out of the window, deep in thought; his lips pouted.
Namjoon looked at his brother's disheveled appearance and made a disgusted face.
"Did you two have dinner or just sucked faces?"
"The later," Tae grinned.
"Ewww... why did I even ask?!" He started his car.
"Your friend may not be a bad boy, but he kisses like one," Tae said, smiling devilishly.
"Ewww..nope my brother and my bff no i dont want to hear..please .."  Joon shook his head violently.

"He is my boyfriend now.." Tae said smiling.
Joon looked at him impressed, "Congratulations, you finally got what you wished for..and poor Yoongi does not even know what he signed up for," he sighed.
"Shut up as if you are a saint."
"Oh well, I am.."
"Meemememem," Taehyung teased his brother.
Tae and Joon continued bickering while Tae noticed that Jungkook was unusually quiet even after knowing his big news.
"What happened to him?" He looked at Jungkook.
Namjoon shrugged, looking at a sulky-looking Jungkook through the mirror.
"Kookie, are you alright? You didn't even ask me anything about my date!" Tae pouted
"I heard Taetae..I'm really happy.." he said, forcing a smile while squeezing Taehyung's arms.

Something didn't feel right. "What did this weirdo do? Did he give you some nerd talks? Oh sh*t, did he talk about world wars or frogs or something else?" Tae asked Jungkook
Jungkook didn't say anything back, so Taehyung looked at his brother.
"Weirdo, did you bore my Kookie to death..i know I shouldn't have left him with you..can't you be normal for one day and put a break to your geek talks..look at him, he is so done with life or something after being with you for a few hours."
"I didn't.." Joon defended himself.
Taehyung once again looked at his best friend and asked, "Are you hungry, Kookie? Did this meanie not buy you dinner?"
"You starved my Kookie!" Tae slapped Joon's arms.
"Ouch..I didn't..I bought him ice cream and we had pizza before coming back."
"Then tell me what happened! Did you make him cry again? I told you before I would kill you if you.."
"Tae !!  I did not do anything. "

"Stopppp.."  Jungkook yelled from behind
Both of them stopped instantly and looked at Jungkook.
"Kookieah, what is it? Why are you upset?" Tae asked again.
"Tae, he did nothing, stop scolding him..I'm just tired, I had a long day.. Can we just go home..I want to sleep"
Tae nodded,
"Ok..hyung, let's drive fast."
Namjoon nodded, still wondering what went wrong between the bookstore and now.

———-
Jealous Kookie Koo is gonna appear a lot in coming chapters.
And finding chapter names are getting tougher..sorry about the lame titles🤭🤭