"Is everything okay Hayden?" She questioned before grabbing onto my arm. I let her hold onto me as we walked, were almost there.

"Yeah, I just have something important to tell you." I said and she didn't say anything more but i didn't want her to worry so I started explaining slowly.

"I hope this isn't going to change anything between us and is not going to change your perspective of me. I am not who I was years before." I started and then continued, slowly but surely we got to the field and I got to the point.

She was shocked to hear my words but she didn't overreact like I thought she would, she was calm and she listened to every word I told her.

"I hope you won't be scared of me from now on." I said with my head down, watching my fingers fiddle in anxiety.

She grabs my hands moving them to the side before getting up from her sitting position in front of me and coming to sit in between my legs. Slightly shocking me.

She wasn't scared of me. She didn't wish me to die for what I did.
She hugged me. She loves me.

"You were young and didn't know what you were doing, I know that you aren't a psychopath and you are definitely not for the mental hospital because you have a healthy mind and you are a good person and you take care of me and have a hobby, a passion, a family." She told me while holding my  face in her small hands, caressing my skin softly.
"You need to realize that your past mistakes don't define your present self, you have grown up into a man and you have realized that what you did wasn't okay but nonetheless you did it for a reason." She shrugged before kissing my cheek and pulling back.

My own hands finally waking up and slid to her waist to hold her close to me.
"I love you Hayden, I'm not going to be scared of you ever.  You are not who you were years back, you are my Hayden and you are the best boyfriend any girl could ask for." She said before softly placing her lips on top of mine and kissing me.

I pulled her closer, shoving my face in the crook of her beautiful smelling neck. I close my eyes and thank god for my fate. I thank god for giving me a second chance in life and gifting me her. A beautiful human being.

"I love you so so so much. You are the brightest thing in my life and I'm going to love you until I die." I mumble in her neck, kissing her soft skin and adoring her scent.
My hands going under her shirt to give her back soothing scratches.

"I love you more, sweet boy." She said making me pull back. A blush rising up my neck.
"And don't ever run away without an explanation." She pointed her finger at me warning me and I nodded with a little smile.

"I promise I won't ever do that again." I promised and pulled her in for another kiss, this one deeper and passionate. Letting her know how much I appreciate her.

...

That night I didn't want to leave the hospital since I thought the moment I left he'd wake up and I'd miss the moment. But I was forced, by both girls that I should go and have a shower and rest since I was tired and dirty from my fall from the previous night.

I took a shower had dinner since I hadn't eaten very well the other day. And now I'm trying to rest in my bed, tossing and turning but I can't even seem to close my eyes.

"Fuck this," I push the blanket off of me and open the door of my room and make my way downstairs to see what Almira is doing.

"Almira?" I call out and she answered from the downstairs bathroom.

"I'll be out in a little bit!" She shouts and I walk to the door waiting for her to come out.

But she was taking way too long and my gut feeling was telling me something wasn't right. So I knock on the door but no response.