WILL SOLACE

"Are you sure she cannot attend Hogwarts?" the Death Eater asked. Obviously, he was not dressed like one. The new Ministry of Education had proclaimed a degree- all students below the age of 17 in all of Great Britain must attend Hogwarts. And even though Annabeth had turned 18 quite a while ago (according to the wizards), the Ministry wanted her to attend.

"You can check on her if you want," Molly said. "She's got chickenpox- it's a Muggle disease she isn't supposed to get... there's clearly something wrong with her-" 

The door to Annabeth's room opened and shut close. A woman with pale platinum hair and striking gray eyes emerged out, her mouth covered with a hanky. "She's unsafe," Ariana told the Death Eater. "All clear." 

(Perks of having a fake Death Eater on the team.)

Molly looked at me like, 'what do you say, that worked?' She didn't know Ari was on our side yet.

Annabeth was sitting on the other side of the door with red spots all over her face, thanks to Fred and George's handy prank kit that made her look like she was infested with a bad case of chickenpox and rat fever mixed together.

"Alright then," the Death Eater said. He turned to me. "And I expect you to be at the school Medical Wing on time, Mr. Solace."

"You can count on me," I nodded. "As long as there's salary."

"Of course there's salary," Ariana said. "Now, if you don't mind, we've got other work to do as well..." she turned to the other Death Eater. "I'll talk to them about the other one. You go ahead."

"Sure?" the guy asked.

"You know me," Ariana replied.

"Alright," the Death Eater walked outside the house and disapparated. 

Ariana turned to me. "We don't have much time," she said. 

Annabeth ran out the door. "Tell me."

"Where's Jason?" we asked together.

"He escaped," Ariana said. My stomach did a slow roll. "I asked the Dark Lord. The Death Eaters saw him jump out the window-"

"Why are you telling this to us?" Molly asked.

"-and if he isn't here by day after, I'll go ahead and ask Hera where Jason is. She can always find out where-"

"Hera?" 

"SHUT UP, WOMAN. I'm talking. You need to stay out of everything else right now, Will. All eyes will be on you when you go to Hogwarts. It's not going to be the same as before. Snape is now Headmaster. With the Carrows teaching Dark Arts, every single day there'll be patients for you. You need to be fast enough and magical enough to avoid the gaze of any Death Eater."

I nodded. 

"And Annabeth, don't go anywhere without that invisibility cap of yours. I don't want you getting into any trouble. Stay low for the next few months, you and the Order. The Hog's Head is going to be shut down over the week, but a new passage has been formed from the Room of Requirement to the Hog's Head just in case, Will. Keep that in mind."

"I'm going to need a book at this point," I smiled. 

"Do it if you need it," Ariana said seriously, "but make sure no one else can see it." She sighed. "Just a few more months and hopefully everything'll go back to normal."

"Let's hope," Annabeth said sadly. "I can't stay here anymore. I want to go home."

Ariana closed her eyes. "I know," she whispered. She opened her eyes and turned to Molly. "I'm going to have to leave now. Thanks for your hospitality."