JASON GRACE

"Are you mad, Mad-Eye?" I asked.

"Two Potters is more than enough, Grace!" Moody retorted. 

I rolled my eyes. "Sure," I said. "Two Harry Potters... you know what'll happen? Voldemort'll send half the people after one and half to the other. We're trying to dilute the power that Death Eaters get by attacking us as a team. In case you've forgotten, we have only fourteen people, and they're at least ten more than us now."

"I'll tell you, boy-" Moody started to growl.

"How about seven?" Will interrupted. 

Percy nodded, "Most powerful magical number. Seven Potters, seven protectors."

There was a short pause as every one gave this suggestion a thought.

"Now, Mad-Eye-" I started.

"He's not wrong," Remus nodded, cutting through me. "Two Potters gives us limited options. Seven, like Percy said, however... I like our chances better."

"Our chances at what?" Moody growled.

"At survival," I responded smoothly.

Moody tapped his steel prosthetic leg on the floor thrice, his eye zooming over and around me angrily. 

"I understand you are still recovering from the loss of Dumbledore," I said, "but it's time for us to move on and think straight. Everyone here agrees that seven would be the right number, Moody. You have to trust me."

 "And since when didja become the lea'der of the Order?" Mundungus asked, smirking.

Percy sent a look at the thug that was so fierce that Mundungus huddled behind Moody in fear. 

"If I was the leader, Dung," I said calmly, "things would've gone very differently the moment you entered this room after stealing the Black family heirlooms."

Dung turned incredibly red as Molly and Tonks sent glaring daggers at him.

"But," I continued, "I'm merely suggesting now. Seven Potters would be the right strategy in this situation... two Potters will be extremely conspicuous."

Moody tapped his leg thrice again.

"Alright," he sighed finally, his voice still a growl. "But if anything goes wrong-"

"I take full responsibility, yes," I said.

"Good."

"I think that's all, right?" I stood up. 

"Uh.. no," Percy interrupted, standing up. 

"Oh, right," I sat down on the chair, waiting for him to speak.

Percy looked down at the Members of the Order. He took a deep breath in and opened his mouth, "I have decided that I'll be going back to America for the year."

"WHAT?" Molly was the first to respond.

"Why?" Tonks asked.

"We've got other problems to look into," Annabeth said. "Everyone disappearing into dust... that's rather odd, don't you think?"

"And we're going to try to figure out a solution," Percy added. "Because that's what we always do."

"But-" Molly started.

"I think that's way more discussion and information than what we'd like to provide," I interrupted, standing up again. "We had to let you know that he's leaving, and you can't question it now. He's of age."

"But-" Molly started again. 

"That's enough, Molly," I said, staring at her, trying to not glare. 

As though she had been controlled by the Mist, Molly shut up at once. Bill looked rather shocked.