"Hey babe." He said and I smiled as I gave him another peck. I walked up towards Eric and Matt whom were both standing and drinking and talking. I gave both of them a hug and three long pecks.

"Hey sweetie, how are you feeling?"

"I'm ok. I'm happy I'm surrounded by people right now. I'm also happy I get to hug you." I said and Eric smiled looking at me as he gave the top of my head a kiss. "Is Matt going to be a grumpy goose today or is he going to be slightly chill?"

"Slightly chill." Eric confirmed and I nodded looking at Matt whom was staring at me with that fucking loved up look. I walked up to him to hug him from the side and he gave the top of my head a kiss and he rubbed my belly.

"They're very active." Matt said looking into my eyes and I nodded staring at him.

"They're annoying little pricks, that's what they are. They must be yours." I said and Matt chuckled as he gave the top of my head another kiss and I moved my head up and he then gave me a peck. I walked up to Oliver after a while and he saw me and he hugged me very tightly before turning me around. He had his arms around my shoulders and I grabbed his hands as I listened to the music a bit. After a while he let go of me to walk up to Naomi because they both loved this song. I got replaced right away, well five seconds later, by Eddie whom went and stood behind me and he put his hands on the leaning. His body against mine and I smiled as he gave my shoulder several kisses. I turned my head sideways to look at him and he stared back into my eyes and he gave me two long pecks before he put his chin on my shoulder to watch the show.

"How are you?" He demanded after a while in my ear and I let out a breath as I put my hands on his arms and rubbed them.

"Happy. You?" I said turning my head and he nodded looking at me as he gave me a smile and I smiled back at him and gave him a couple of pecks. "I love you." I whispered and he nodded as he gave me a peck. "O I love this band and this song." I said as the song was 'dance with somebody' but not the Jefferson version but another one. It was by a band and Eddie smiled looking at me as he grabbed my hand.

"To the music." Eddie sang to me and I chuckled looking at him as he put his hand around my waist and grabbed my other hand. "I'm falling in love with your favourite song, I'm going to sing it all night long." He sang to me and I laughed as I sang along as he then twirled me around a couple of times and I then jumped up and down pointing to him as I sang along and he did the same thing and I laughed as in the corner of my eyes I could see that we were currently not on the screen, but that wasn't important to me.

We then did some foot shimmies and I laughed as he twerked against me and I shook my head. "The screens."

"It's fine if they see me like this." He said and he then held out his hands and I did the same thing as we jumped up and down and I laughed as he was screaming along and Matt walked by, turned his head to look at us before he continued walking and shaking his head.

"Are you ready for this part baby?" Eddie said and I nodded as it was the part where they kept saying 'dance' and I laughed as we screamed dance while clapping and the audience then went wild and in the corner of my eyes I saw that we were on the screen and we both did the screaming part and jumped up and down and I laughed very loudly as we then stopped and put our arms sideways. The audience was going insane about this and I realised we were on the screen.

"You ready babe?" Eddie screamed to me and I nodded as we then jumped up and down and screamed along and I laughed as the song ended and I put my arms around his neck and gave him two long pecks. "Thank you." I said against his lips.

"Always." He said against my lips and he gave me a kiss and I laughed as the song then changed to another song. "You tired now?"

"A bit. I'm going to chill with Eric, I miss his perfect face." I said grabbing his face and giving him a peck and he laughed.