The tunnel was full of rubble and stone pulled up on top of Lucas and Yugo. All that could be seen was blood splattered underneath the rocks. One of andrews men walked slowly forward to check out the situation. "I'm going to confirm their deaths now" The guard announced into the Walkie Talkie. "Don't let your guard down. Keep your distance and get a good shot. Make sure they are dead" Andrew replied. "Yes sir"

The man walked closer and closer to the scene but before Andrew knew it, his gaurd was shot straight into the head. Yugo dug himself out of the rocks while holding Lucas up at the same time, at this point he was exhausted but he knew he had to keep moving. Two more guards ran after Yugo And Lucas.

Yugo raised his gun to the guards but to his surprise was empty. "Shit!! Im out of bullets" hissed Yugo, he threw the gun harshly onto the ground as he continued running. "Lucas!! Hang in there okay? Don't worry the explosion wasn't as bad as it looked. They probably didn't want to get buried alive either, we are going to rout them. We can use the emergency path then-" Lucas began. "No, Yugo I'm not going to make it- I have internal damage and I can't move my feet" Lucas said, feeling the height of pain. Yugos eyes widened. "Please just leave me,  you'll be wasting time. You can survive on your own" Lucas said. "Like hell I will !! I already did that thirteen years ago and left you. Do you know how much regret I had? I felt like I was cursed. I have no intention of letting you die alone. I'm not surviving alone. Whether we live or die...we are gonna be together until the end. I am never leaving you alone again. Now come on" Yugo said. Lucas nodded and handed Yugo his gun. "There's only two of them left!!" Lucas said. "Got it!"

Yugo shot bullets at Andrew and his last remaining man as they chased them down the tunnel. Yugo was growing more exhausted by the second. He was running out of breath and strength. "Damn it!!" Lucas was also barley staying awake with all the pain. "You can do it Lucas!! As long as we get to that room!!" Yugo said.

Yugo And Lucas jumped through the door into the armory. "It's over" Andrew said, narrowing his eyes. The man shot a bullet that went into Yugos arm.

The two lied on the tiled floor as blood dripped from Lucas back and Yugos shoulder. "Hey....Lucas...are you still alive?" Yugo asked, feeling dizzy. No answer. "Lucas...?"

"Impressive armory, to think that you were supplied with these weapons...you are an idiot. If you had left him and escaped on your own you could have used these weapons to fight us back. But looking at you, you can barley hold a gun anymore. An extremely foolish mistake" Andrew said, looking down at the two.

Yugo laughed an exhausted laugh. "You're the idiot. Those kids are gonna change the world and that's gonna happen even if you kill us. No matter how much you look down on us your one thousand years of order will end. Along with this rotten world!! Serves you right!!" Yugo shouted. "Shut up. You are both going to die. I'm killing the rest too. And bring y/n back to her real family. And that will be the end of this" Andrew said, ready to shoot the two. "Really...? I won't let you. Do it Lucas!!" Yugo said. Lucas raised a gun at Andrew to distract him and his gaurd while Yugo turned a gas tank on. "Combustible gas!!" Andrews eyes widened in fear.

"Emma, Ray, y/n...good luck."

~~~~

"We made it!!" Alicia smiled as she gazed upon the large trees at the entrance to the forest. The children of Gracefield guided everyone to the secret room underneath the trees where Mujika and Sonju stayed with them. "So many memories here" Mark said. "Did not think we would return here" Lanni laughed. "Bring Chris over here!!" Anna called. Emma placed the young boy onto a blanket on the ground. "I wonder how Yugo And Lucas are getting on with the enemies..." y/n Said with a worried look spread across her face. "All we can do is hope for the best and keep the spirits up here for now..." Ray said, feeling the same amount of worry as y/n but didn't want to show it. "Yeah..." y/n Said as she burrowed her face into Rays scarf that was around her neck and shoulders.

"Listen up everyone!! Starting today this is our new home. It's not as comfortable as the shelter...but it's safe. The Ratri clans and farms don't know about this place. We are going to keep watch outside in turns. Let's decide more on details tomorrow, for now I want everyone to rest" Ray said, gathering everyone's attention.

All the children gathered blankets and even some had small pillows. Y/n and Ray sat and the end of the room across from Emma who was keeping watch over Chris with Anna. Y/n rested her head on Rays shoulder.

"I bet the attack was so strong because of y/n" one of the younger Goldy Pond kids whispered to the other. "Yeah...I mean she did help us back at the hunting ground though" "it doesn't matter now, I bet those boys and Yugo And Lucas would be alright if she wasn't here. They are so desperate to catch her...maybe she's the problem"

Y/n watched the two children whisper to eachother, hearing each word of the conversation. "Hey you two, it's time to rest" Ray said, breaking up the conversation. "Kids can be so mean.." y/n nervously laughed. "Jus ignore them. They are probably confused" Ray said. Y/n nodded hesitantly and closed her eyes.

"Chris was shot...and two of us died...are Yugo And Lucas okay? Were They able to defeat the enemies? What if something bad happened to them...it's all my fault. Those kids are right...maybe I am the problem...but I mean- Yugo And Lucas Are strong right? Im scared something happened...I'm really scared..." y/n said to herself with tears in her eyes.

"Y/n" a familiar voice called. Y/n looked in-front of her to see Yugo without a scratch on him smiling at her. "Yugo! Im so glad you made it!" The girl instantly felt a wave of guilt wash off her. "Where is  Lucas?" She asked. "Don't worry about him. What about you guys? Did anyone else get hurt?" "Nope we are all fine" "How's Chris?" Yugo asked. "He still won't wake up...it looks like the bullet just grazed him...but those two boys..." Y/n said, feeling worse. "Y/n it's not your fault" "But!" "Do you remember what I said to you before? 'Is your decision correct?' I was wrong. It's very important to make the correct decision or at least try to. But that's not even everything. Nobody knows if our decisions are right in the second of a moment. That's why what's important is what you do after the decision. Your effort to make the decision you made correct. Even if the decision you make brings bad results, what can you do from there? Continue to keep going anyways. That's what's important. If decisions are anything...life's just one big gamble. Believe in what you decide y/n and believe in yourself more. And no matter the results, keep going. You and everyone will change the world" Yugo smiled. "Wait...Yugo Why Are you telling me this? You're going to be with us right? You are going to change the world too!!" Y/n cried. Yugo Just smiled. "The past year and a bit was so fun. I was able to meet you, Ray and Emma, find Lucas again. I avenged my family and destroyed that hunting ground. I found hope...I'm glad I lived. I didn't want to die..I wanted to live, to watch you all grow up...it was pathetic what happened in the end and I have so many regrets but...if I can protect you guys I can die smiling. Make your dreams reality. Good Luck, y/n" Oh I see..."y/n said. "I'm sorry.."Yugo said.

Y/n gasped as she woke up from her dream. "Woah are you okay?" Ray asked the girl who was sitting beside him. "They're probably...Yugo And Lucas Are..." y/n Said as she ran towards the entrance of the room. Her eyes widened as she saw the shelter was completely destroyed. There was no chance for survival. Y/n fell to her knees. "Please tell me this is all a lie...they didn't come home..even when night fell...they really are..." y/n said, full of sadness. Ray followed the girl as fast as he could. "This is...horrible" she cried. "Ray ran towards her and hugged her tightly "Y/n..." Ray said, closing his eyes as she cried into his shoulder.

Y/n and Ray jumped back down to the room. Everyone was worried about Lucas and Yugo. "I knew it. Something happened" Gillian sighed. "We need to go find them!! If we go now we can hide in the dark and get near the shelter" Emma said. "No" Ray answered.

"Even if we go and the enemies are still alive there was so no point in Yugo And Lucas letting us escape" Ray said. "But Ray!! They aren't coming but the enemy hasn't come after us either!! So they were probably able to defeat them! What if they got burried or trapped. If we go look for them now we might be able to save them!!" Emma protested. "Or maybe the enemy defeated them and is still looking for us!! If that's the case the Yugo and Lucas would have died for nothing!!" Ray shouted at the orange haired girl. "Guys. That's enough"y/n said, with tired eyes, breaking up the fight.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Definitely not crying right now ☹️

sorry for any typos!!