Chapter 62: The party.

Start from the beginning

Jimin went red in a second and pulled himself away from Yoongi,
"People are watching!" He sternly scolded Yoongi who in return just smiled at him knowing how Jimin is.

"You look beautiful love." Yoongi said kissing Jimin's cheeks that turned red as he heard that.

He adjusted Yoongi's collar and smiled shyly,
"You look pretty fine yourself." Jimin replied blushing and not being able to look into Yoongi's eyes.

Taehyung stared at both of them being lovey dovey with squinted eyes,
"Why are you here Chim?"

Even before Jimin could answer him, Yoongi already turned to look at him with a glare.

"Hey! Just because you scared your boyfriend away, doesn't mean my boyfriend can't come either!" Yoongi said to Taehyung who actually flared fire from his ears when he heard that.

He simply stared at Yoongi with an emotionless face,
"Hyung let it go." Jimin said to Yoongi quickly seeing the look on Taehyung's face.

Oh he knows the man is pissed as fuck and doesn't want anyone to trigger him anymore.

But Yoongi is, well Yoongi.

"Why should I? Look at him, he looks so fucking scary, am sure you scared my brother because of this only! But am not gonna waste my time on you, Let's go babe." Yoongi said it so blatantly that Taehyung was left speechless for a few seconds and even before he could say a word, they both turned around and left.

Before leaving Jimin looked back at Taehyung and mouthed a small,
"Sorry Taetae." Before turning around and leaving with Yoongi.

Taehyung looked down at his hand where he held that thing, he felt so demotivated right now. Even though he knows whatever Yoongi said shouldn't be believed, he can't help but think about those words.

He slowly walked towards the drink counter and sat down there while dwelling in his thoughts.

"Do I really scare him so much?" He mumbled to himself. He heard movement besides himself but didn't look at his side.

"Can I buy you a drink sir?" He heard someone asking, the voice was somehow familiar but unfamiliar at the same time.

"No thank you." He replied without looking to his side.

"But I insist, you look one hot of a meal." The man said in return making Taehyung grit his teeth in annoyance.

"I said I don't want a drink! Would you just piss off!" Taehyung hissed at the man.

"I guess I have no date anymore." The man said and stood up to turn to leave.

"Thank you very much! Wait what?" Taehyung took a breath of relief but then suddenly something hit him.

He quickly turned around and held the wrist of the man and swirled him to face himself and there he was. The man he had been looking for, for so fucking long.

Smirking at him while looking like that fine piece of art.