Chapter 127*

This chapter contains mature scenes here. Please don't read if you are not at the right age.

Read but at your own risk.
*********

The night was very young and Leila in her room was so happy to finally hear the awaken news of Zenith.

"If only I could see him right now."She wished.

"And here I am."

To her surprise,he was there.

"Zenith." She stood up from her bed and rushed into his arms.

"I'm glad you're here."She said.

"You've missed haven't you?"

"Of course."Leila said."You saved  me and Leinali too."

With curiosity in Zenith's mind they broke the hug and sat down.

"How?"

"She told me not to leave and that I should stay."

"And you did."He said, smiling."You came back for your family and those you love."

That alone made her blush a bit.

"Of course. I was able because or you all."She said."Zenith?"

He responded.

"Can I tell you something?"

"Alright."

"If we don't see ourselves again or even in our next life,all I need to say is I love you and I care about you."

"I know."He said and shifted her hair."And I even love you more."

There Zenith gently kissed her. It was a long kiss, the one I'm sure they would never forget.

*****
Leila's POV.....

I couldn't have imagined what I was doing. I was grown but yet,so little about everything.

Suddenly,he paused and stood up as I watched with embarrassment.

For once I thought it was going to  be over but he undressed and quickly threw himself on me.

His hot breath tickled my ear as he began kissing my neck.I blushed upon seeing his bare chest on me.

I was succumbed to it and with that,I kissed him back enjoying the rhythm in which it started.

He lifted me up and pinned me to the wall still kissing me and caressing my hips

Still holding him and kissing him back,I felt my string of my dress beginning to rip off slowly from behind and that made my heart skip a beat and that sent shivers all over my body.

He wrapped his hands around my waist drawing me close to him as though I wasn't close enough and that made me moan quickly.
There he dug his hands in my hair as I explored his manly body, touching his chest, stomach and his back.

I didn't know what I was doing but it was as if my body did not belong to me.

His passionate softest kiss gradually turned into the rough, hardest and dangerous one. With my eyes closed,I wrapped my arms around him and tightened my grip on his back and that made him groan.

His kiss went down my neck and chest and that even made me want him even more.

I wanted every part of him and needed every bit of him. His touch made me hot and made my blood turn hot as though I was in a blasting furnace.

I held him even tighter unable to withstand what I was feeling within.

But suddenly everything paused, again.

Zenith stared at me with those devilish eyes with a smirk on his face.

"I have just started."He said and held my dress removing the string which held the dress."Now you will be mine and I will be yours and no one will please you other and better than me."

His hands travelled my bare back and went downwards to my hips and pushed himself on me making me slip onto the bed while he wrapped himself around me.

I was pinned down as our gazes interlocked and processing everything back was literally hard.

All I could see in his eyes was lust, pleasure and the range of anger as he continued kissing and holding me.

Slowly taking her dress off,he started exploring her body with kisses all around.

He massaged and felt her skin and that made her moan and with that,he teased her enjoying her soft light moans.

They were undressed as the two moved together in a rhythmically and frictionally exploring their bodies at every part. Gently,I dug my fingers into his long hair enduring the intoxicating pleasure within.

I felt my stomach burn and my heart slightly increasing a beat as Zenith travelled his hands around my thighs and that made me nervous making my muscles tighter.
All of a sudden,to my surprise,his spasm rushed through me and I was about to scream when he tightened and kissed me deeper shutting me up.

I squeezed the mattress so hard that he covered my clenched fist.

I was motionless at what just happened but didn't want to know what it was. I felt so high that I did not want it to come to an end.

I turned to my side and a tear plopped on the bed and he wiped it away kissing and holding my neck.

I panted, mentioning his name tiredly but it didn't look like he was listening.

"It will only last for a short time."
He said kissing me.

And indeed,that sharp sudden pain vanished and all that was left was the pleasurable part.

The kissing,the holding and the stroking continued as they enjoyed themselves.

Together they moved uniformly, creating that friction that sparked up the burning unquenchable fire within them.

Indeed, Leila was on the peak and I'm sure none of them would forget the night they had together.