Chapter 69

"Why should I? You're a demon and all demons are agents of the devil."

"I will only do if you do your part."

"Alright."She said."Why don't you live here and where are you now living?"

"Why are you asking?"

She scoffed."I'm a human. Even if  you tell me how can I get there? I might even die if I try that."

"She's been protected." He said inwardly."These people think they're smart."

Zenith wanted to kill me and that's why I decided to leave."He said."I live around demons and harmful spirits."

She nodded her head.
"Well good luck with that. So will you come back to live here?"

"I will not coming alone."He said."I will not only come here rather I will rule this place and realm."

The rest of ruling earth,he decided not to say that.

"And......"

"Zenith and Leinali will pay."

This time his dark look scared her.

"Okay..... At least I will be in peace back home."She said."Doesn't here look nice?"

He nodded.

"Soon it will be yours to rule."She said."You better rule it well and prove that some demons might not be as wicked as we all think."

With that,she went and headed to the hallway.

**********

She was pulled in a room and to her surprise,Leinali and the others stared.

"What?"

"Kayla are you nuts?"Lucy asked."You just talked to a demon."

"How was it?"Astha asked."Was it scary?"

"Let's cut to the chase here."Ezra said."Did he touch you or harm you?"

"I'm fine"Kayla responded."Why are you all going coco?"

"What did he tell you?"Zenith asked.

"I asked him some questions and he said that he will not only come alone but rather rule this realm and place."She said.
"He also said that he stays with demons and harmful spirits."

"He did not say where he was exactly."Zenith asked.

"At least it might be that the hidden location in the map is where he is exactly."She said."Now I'm going to enjoy the party so either you follow it stay here learning geometry."

She dashed out and Ezra followed.

**************

The rest came later and there was dancing and cheering.

"I told you I will be dancing with you."Zenith said.

"Alright."Leila said and took his arm.

"You've tied your hair and left two strands like Kayla."She said."At least you don't look like an anime."

"Just cut that out okay?"He said."It's annoying."

"Why?"

"This is why."He said and slowly tightened his grip on her waist."Cause you might not like what I'm about to do next."

"Stop that."She said faintly."My sister is watching. They're all watching."

"They are not so you stop that."

********
Kayla on the other hand just stared in shock.

"What the hell.....!"

Ezra then came and sat beside her.

"You're sitting here all alone."He said."Care to dance with the most handsome man?"