Chapter 48

Lucy watched the moon admiring it's beauty until it was distracted by someone who knocked her door.
She opened and was quite confused,it was Tyson.

"But what are you doing here?"

As Tyson was about to say something, Petra appeared causing Lucy to hold the wall.

"Hello Tyson."She greeted and sat on the bed."How do you do?"

"What are you doing here?"

"Um.....just to say hello."She said and stared at Lucy."Seems I've spoiled your love making."

Lucy wanted to move but seeing someone appear mysteriously made her speechless and static.

"You're not human are you."Lucy asked.

"Good guess."Petra said and went to her."I'm...a demon and so is your friend."

"Don't believe what she says."Tyson warned her."She will corrupt your mind and use you."

"Oh? But you are not human."Petra said and gently held Lucy's shoulders."But she is."

Quickly she held her neck and yanked Lucy making her to hit the wardrobe hardly causing her to be unconscious.

"Lucy."He shouted."Petra!"

He stretched forth his long electric iron chain whip.

"Coming to use that to kill me? No way."

They caught real good and Petra could realize she against Tyson will give her a death warranty for free.

"Join me and I will make you a god."She said tiredly."You and her can live together in peace."

"Then I will rather suffer for eternity."He said and used his weapon to hold her arm."Leave."

The electricity flowing through the whip was about to reach for her and immediately she vanished.

Without wasting much, Tyson carried Lucy to the bed and covered her with the blanket.

He stared at her and wondered how she could stand and even try to talk to a non-human.
Anyone would have died seeing such a person,how much more speaking to them.

At least,he liked that about her and that made him smile.
I'm order not to wake her up,he slept on the sofa,just to protect her.

***********
Leila has been called when she came out from the bathroom.
She took her phone and rejoiced seeing the one who had called her in the middle on the night.

"Hi Janette how are you?"

"I'm fine."She said."You're in Africa right?"

She could not tell her about where she was now.

"Yes."She said feeling guilty but she has to do it."You're still there."

"Yes I am."Janette replied until she remembered what had happened."Something really unusual happened."

"I know. I saw it."Leila said."I watched the news. Are you alright?"

"Yes."

"How about the government? Have they seen the cause of that?"

"No Leila.  All I know is that if it continues again,then they will recommend for lockdown."

The speechless expression began to form on Leila's face."Hm."

"Bye.", Janette said and quickly cut the call.

Leila quite felt suspicious of Janette but she did not know why. She had been her childhood friend.