A simple intro.

It was in a certain place,a certain area and a certain realm.

Well,some people only believe in the physical and spiritual realm but there might be more.

In a certain palace,with elders standing on each side stared at a man coming in chains beaten mercilessly to death but he wasn't human and that did not worry.

"Bring him closer." A male voice commanded.

He was held by the hair and thrown on the ground.

"You decided to kill our prince and our future ruler of this realm."A female voice said."For that you will be banished to the second realm to suffer for all eternity."

"No."He silenced her and looked at him."We were once friends and I can't tolerate that fact. He will not be taken there."

"Zenith. He will kill you if he stays here."

The man laughed."You're weak Zenith. That's what your father hated about you."He said and stood up." That mother of yours took my father leaving me to fend for myself. And here you are enjoying her wickedness. You will pay and this will be the last face you will see before you die."

A bright silvery coloured light stroked the man and made him vanish and his shout made the elders speechless.

"Protect the whole area."He told his elders and Leinali.

*********
Leinali together with the elders made a powerful spell.

This couldn't eliminate all the demons but they created a spell such that if any wicked demon came here,he or she would not stay for long and that would prevent him from creating any harm.

This was then put in an old blank book and was only seen by she and the elders.

*************

Some years later the elders died and the eldest elder handed the book to Leinali before he vanished for good.

***********

Up to this day Leinali still keeps the book, guiding and protecting it with her life.

***********

"I'm coming Zenith."He said."Mark my words."

***********

Hi my lovely adventurers.
It's me the owner and writer of this book. It's been a privilege writing this book to you to read.

thank you for choosing my book to read.
Lots of endless love to all.

From the writer;

Ephraimia Sers.