Chapter 90

"Really?"Kayla said happily and hugged Susan."Thanks mom."

Susan felt so much better in a while now.
Leila had witnessed her father's death at such a young age and Kayla suffered the consequences but she tried to make things better and now that she had passed the first level,she would try to bring them together.

But unfortunately, their hug was interrupted.

"Well it seems I'm missing something here."Ezra said."Hi Kayla."

"Hi"She replied and broke the hug."And what are you doing here?"

"And what do people do in a spa?"He teased."Hi ma'am."

"Hi."Susan replied."Please don't call me ma'am. I'm Susan."

"So what's up?"Kayla asked.

"We need to talk."He said and Kayla stared at her mother for a reply.

"Go on. I need to sleep. When you're done, we'll leave."Susan told her.

Happily she stood up and followed Ezra.
They walked around but he said nothing.

"And there I thought he wanted to talk."She said to herself.

They reached to the top floor and entered a flower garden.

"So what do you want to say that took us here? What so urgent?"

"Everything is in order now. I will have to do some stuffs."He said.

"But what about Edgar?"Kayla asked."Leinali told me you and I will go to his place and pretend to be by his side such that we'll be able to send them some helpful information."

"It's over. You're here with your mother and everything is in peace. We will handle the rest."Ezra said."You don't have to worry."

"But you saved me over and over. It's about time I really repay you."

He did not want her to be in trouble. She's a human and she can die at anytime.
Since he really loved her,if he had to protect her,then letting her go was not option.

He held her hands."Edgar is not like you and Elias is another. If you try,you can die."

But she pulled hers. "Be there and think I will die. I will help you guys. At least to correct my wrong actions."She said.

With that she hugged him."I know I have done and said awful things but don't leave. Don't do this alone."

He could have wiped her memory away but he did not. He loved her and that was why.

"I'll be visiting."He said and left.

"Seriously. What's going on?"She asked."What's wrong with you?"

"I don't want to create any harm to you especially."He said.

"And why's that?"

He stopped for a moment and thought of what Isosceles might do to her.
This girl. She doesn't know what's coming.

He turned to her and came.
With Kayla still expecting an answer,he pulled her to his embrace and deeply kissed her.

His kiss was passionate yet it felt like it might be the last and Kayla   allowed it.

***********************

After some playing around,those two spent sometime making their own love in the lake.