Chapter 96..

Susan and Leila ate some breakfast as they conversed but it had seemed neither of her daughters were in the present.

Kayla stood up and headed to the kitchen as Leila followed.

"What the...."Susan said.

*************

"Kayla. Sorry for what I did some days ago. I should have protected...."

"You don't know anything about protection."Kayla cut her off."Just do you and stop doing me and about that what chemistry is going on between you and Zenith."

"Nothing."She replied."Why...why are you asking?"

"Nothing. I am your sister. Don't tell me you guys are dating. Mom will be furious to see you dating a guy like him. He looks almost non existent."

"Kayla you don't know what you're saying."Leila said.

"So it's true. I won't intervain and I won't tell mom about that but remember he is the enemy's enemy and every enemy wants its opponent's weakness. I'm just advising you Leila. Just don't get in the way or else we are all dead."

And with that,she walked out of the kitchen.

**********

"Kayla, Leila"Susan called.

"I'm already coming."Kayla said."Why? Are we going somewhere?"

"We are going to get the company back."

"Really?"Leila said and came to them.

"Yes. It's about time I do not let a young foolish lady like Janette to rule over it."

"So what are we waiting for? Let's move."

"Astha, please watch this house with your life."Susan said.

"Don't worry aunt Susan."She replied."I'll guard it for sure."

************

They drove and headed to the company in no time.

Meanwhile,they had already prepared something and reserved it for stand by.

Janette busily compared the precious stones.

She did not have the time to take control of the company.
All she planned was to punish Leila for lying to her and making sure that she would steal the stones and get away with it.

After all she was the president's niece.

**********

"Hey Janette."Kayla shouted."You better get down here."

Out of range of anger, Janette came.

"Oh hi Kayla. It has seemed calling you a rat did not teach you some lessons."

"Look here young lady you do not know how this company came into existence. "Susan said."My husband built this and now that I'm his wife I'm not letting any one go and come just like that"

"Oh? I'm sorry but that is none of my business."Janette replied."And that is pension to me."

She then looked at Leila."Just try to convince me or else I will have to throw you all out."

"And which human made this brat take dad's company?"
As Kayla asked,a lady passed by and as Kayla looked at her,she seemed scared a bit.

"Wait."She called and went to her."Perhaps you know the one who agreed ot give the shares to her right? Tell me."

But she said nothing and rather looked at Janette who did not seem concerned about her.

"Should I repeat the question again?"This time she looked serious.