Chapter 36

For a short period back then in Barcelona and Rome, Mikhs knew she fell in love right away with Aiah. No doubt about it, but the question is, can she trust Aiah with her heart? How long does she need to wait for Aiah to be hers? The question that Aiah can only deal with. Mikhs needed her reassurance from Aiah for them to work on a long-distance relationship.

"What is my assurance that you are going to come back for me, Aiah?" Mikhs deciphering an honest answer from Aiah.

Aiah took a deep breath before answering Mikha. She lovingly held Mikhs hand and said, "I am certain, Mikhs that you are the one holding my heart since I left Rome. And I wanted to prove that to you, but meanwhile, just trust me, please." Aiah answered wholeheartedly. She is hoping that her statement will be enough for Mikhs to wait for her.

Mikhs went back to Liem Industry after she had a talked with Aiah. It seems like she is floating in the air right after her meeting earlier in the day. She is standing facing the window in her office, looking at the view of the city with a glass of bourbon in hand. Even though she gets the assurance coming from Aiah's lips, she still wonders how are they going to work. Not only that, the fundamental question is: How long does she need to wait?

Mikha waited for 2 years for this opportunity to see her again, but the timing is not on their side still. Mikhs blows some air and shuts her eyes. Desperation is building up in her being. Until somebody knocks at her room. Colet and Maloi popped out of her door, wondering why she came back to the office. They assumed Mikhs left early for a business meeting, a new prospect client of her paintings.

"Hey Buddy! What are you doing here at this hour? We thought you were going straight home after your afternoon meeting." Colet asked with the sound of concerns in her voice.

"And.... you are drinking. What's up, Mikhs? Is there something that you are not telling us? You will not stay here in your office, sipping bourbon, if nothing was bothering you." Maloi interrogated.

"I saw her......., I met Aiah guys today. They are my new clients for my art pieces." Mikhs shared with the two of her friends.

"Huh? Wait a minute? They...? What do you mean, they? Do not say Aiah is ..........?" Colet is confused with the sudden revelation of Mikhs. But she just nodded as an answer.

"Oh my...., oh my....., I think it is time to call the group for a meeting." Maloi said and set up calling all of their friends before Mikha even protested that she wanted to be left alone.

They went to their favourite place near their office, the all Bar one near the London Eye. The rest of the GOUDA group started coming to the venue. With one focus on their mind, to eat and get drunk.