Chapter 16

The night ended. Miks and Aiah are now walking back to the flat. Silence engulf between them since they left the restaurant. Aiah broke it by asking Miks. "Is she the reason you didn't want to talk about your relationship before? Do you still love her?"

Miks was stunned by the question, but she knows she could not escape from the scrutinizing stare of Queen. "Way to break rule no.2 Aiah?....hahaha" but Aiah mentioned Stacey told her. But that was a lie, she was the one who asked Stacey, and she didn't want Miks to know.

"Yes & No," Miks started. "Shanaia will remain to have a soft spot in me, but what she did was unforgivable." Miks added.

"Why? Did she cheat on you?" Aiah was looking at Miks with full of concern.

"Yes, she did. She found a man." Miks related and walk in a faster pace than Aiah. Aiah understood not to push through the topic. Suddenly, Miks asked her a question that caught her off guard.

"Are you uncomfortable learning I liked a woman? Because if you are, I can move to Jao's place." Miks looking deep down at Aiah's soul.

"No I don't, and you don't nee to move out, I am not bothered by whatever your preference is." In her mind she was actually beyond happy finding it with her friends. Aiah and Miks was looking at each other with same intensity. Emotional tension can now be felt between the two of them. Aiah is now looking back in forth at Miks lips and eyes.

Miks could not withstand their gazes, and she quickly diverted her eyes to the cobblestone pavement and kept her hands in her pocket. Aiah looks at the lamp post instead, and both walk at a slower pace.

"Can we add something more from the list?" Miks said. Aiah nodded as her answer.

Rules:

1. No more sharing of information about their love life unless mentioned by other people.
2. No revelations of their current status unless mentioned by friends or other people.

3. No sharing of any social media account.

4. No sharing of their personal addresses or telephone number.

5. Will stick together on the entire trip, even with friends around.

6. No random hook up while on this trip, refer to no. 5

7. No holding of arms or hands.

8. Staring for more than a minute or two is not allowed.

9. Endearment words are not allowed.

10. Falling is not allowed

11. Kissing is not allowed either.

"Number 10 & 11 Miks, are you serious?" Aiah was smirking, but she was getting anxious about it. She started liking the artist, and she doesn't know how long she can bottled up her emotions.

"Yes, In case you fall for my charm, at least we have that on the list." Miks added, teasing Aiah.

"Thank you for tonight, Miks, I had fun." Aiah said, breaking the awkwardness between them.

"I am glad you enjoyed the night Queen. I am glad indeed." Miks smiling in response. Miks realized now that Aiah knows about her preference and she has still no clue about the latter.