Chapter 10

"Don't forget the dinner I have told you about, OK! Queen, you can join us too!" Jao added. Aiah appeared confused, but nodded otherwise after telling her, "Thank You". She looks at Miks questioning about it but Miks just shrugged her shoulder.

"Goditi il tuo soggiorno con il tuo adorabile amico (enjoy your stay with your lovely friend and....), Spero che sia lei questa volta (I hope she is the one now this time)." Jao winked at Miks.

"You go now Jao, thanks for the help, Ciao" Miks is now pushing Jao out of the door before he spills anything.

"Queen, you can use the room at the upper right and I will have the room next to you. By the way, Jao left us something for lunch. If you want to eat, I can reheat it? Then we can rest first and roam around in the afternoon." Mikha shared.

"Your friend is so sweet. Yes, please. I am hungry now since we skipped breakfast." Aiah said.

While they were having their late lunch, Aiah learnt that Jao and Miks were classmates and closed friends since HS. Though they both work and live abroad, they remain in close contact and help each other. Miks shared that she considered Jao as her family.

"By the way, Miks, Jao mentioned dinner?" Aiah asked.

"Yes, He wanted us to come in tomorrow night if you are up for it. Miks is not looking at Aiah, afraid that Aiah might turn it down. Besides, she doesn't know how long the latter will stay in Rome.

"Yes, I can come. That's the least I can do after both of you invited me in unannounced to this lovely flat." Aiah responded.

"Really? I mean, that is wonderful, I am sure Jao will be delighted to hear that." Miks could not hide her excitement. "If you do not mind me asking, how long are you staying here in Rome?"

"Why Miks? Are you asking me out already? Aiah looks serious while looking at Miks.

"Sorry, I just would like to know if perhaps we can plan a trip outside of Rome. I will ask Jao to drive us around. Miks cheeks turned red while saying it.

"Miks relax, I am just winding you up. I still have 5 days of holiday and I need to fly back the next day." Aiah was laughing at Miks. The more Miks felt embarrassed.

"You are doing it often now Queen, careful. Soon I might get my revenge. Miks uttered back, smiling.

"Let's see about that, Miks" Aiah responded.

"Don't worry, you will have it soon, Queen. Just wait and see." Miks is smiling at their constant teasing.

They just finished their lunch and got ready for their afternoon adventure.