Chapter 53

Mikha and Aiah reached the airport and took out all their luggages. But before Aiah started questioning Mikha, she silenced her by kissing her on the lips. "I wished to do that since I saw you standing so lovely at the party. I wanted to kiss you more, but we needed to go inside or else we will miss our flight." Mikha said, smirking at Aiah.

EUROSTAR GRAND MARINA HOTEL, BARCELONA

"Good Morning beautiful! Did you sleep well?" Mikha asked Aiah, who was cuddled beside her.

"Yes, it has been a while since I slept like that. Good Morning to you too," Aiah stated, the more she propped her head in Mikha's arms and hugged the latter's waist. Mikha smiled at how they fit together. She enjoys the warm feeling beside Aiah.

"What do you want to do now?" Mikha asked the person beside her.

"Can we just relax here for today, please?" Aiah, beaming at Mikha.

"Of course, my Queen, but we need to order breakfast first. I am starving. I have had nothing to eat since yesterday." Mikha added while caressing Aiah's face. Aiah said, smirking. She has a different plan in mind. She suddenly hovered on top of Mikha. Mikha's eyes wide opened in shocked and questioned Aiah what was she doing.

"You mentioned you are hungry, right?" Aiah answered in a seducing tone. Mikha felt a warm hand began roaming around underneath her shirt. Moving from her waist upward, caressing the part of her torso. Mikha shuttered from the sensation and a silent moan escapes from her mouth.

Aiah smiled at Mikhs reaction. She attacks Mikha's plump lips aggressively, savouring the taste of it. They both fought for dominance. Wet kisses shared, and they whimpered at every touch. The two lost souls dived into their lust. Moans escape from their lips and both shivering in every physical contact. They took their time, enjoying each moment together and feeling each other's body, because they know at this point they are free from all uncertainty of their relationship.

It was late afternoon when they came out of the hotel. They walked around La Barceloneta, remembering the very first day they have met at the place. They were sitting on the sand overlooking the sea and watching the wonderful sunset.

"Why you didn't tell me about you and Jeremy, about the business contract before the anniversary event?" Mikha was looking at Aiah.

"You never go behind the bush there, Mikhs, huh?, I am sorry. I recognize I have a lot of explaining to do. I told everything to Jeremy when we got back to L.A. right after I left the gallery. I informed him I fell out of love, and that was the main reason I refused the proposal. But, I have to stay in the relationship because of our family business.

Before I found you, I knew I did not love Jeremy any more. Mikha looking at you so alive and happy, it dawned on me, I needed to be like you. Free from suffocating relationships and from what my family dictates. At the event, seeing you walking away, I realized that I needed to fight for us, my happiness. I opened up to my family that Jeremy and I are not a couple any more, nor engaged. I mentioned you, and I realised more than anything else, my heart is yours, Mikha." Aiah said with so much sincerity in her voice.