Chapter 44

Aiah and Mikha were in awe when they saw the final layout of the main office, and the view was to die for. They can look at the Buckingham Palace and the entire park opposite of the hotel. Mikha approached Aiah and gave her a back hug. Aiah turned her head while still facing the view and kissed Mikha on her left cheek. The more, Mikha hugged Aiah a little tighter.

"Hmm... What were you thinking? Aiah asked Mikha, She knows something is bothering the young one.

"I just wanted us to be like this every day, but I see I am asking too much for now. And besides......, I know someone is waiting for you across the mile." Mikha responded.

Aiah turned around to watch Mikha. She caressed Mikha's face. She had a feeling that the latter remains in doubt of their situation. She knows how worried Mikha is about their relationship. Likewise, she couldn't blame her. She hasn't spoked to Jeremy yet, and she is still waiting for the right moment to bring the subject.

"Hey, look at me. In time things will be alright between us, but for now, let us enjoy what we have, please." Aiah requested to Mikha.

Two souls enjoy their day in the new office-hotel. They moved to the Shaerd hotel for Aiah to sign some paperworks left. Mikhs stayed with Aiah, while doing some work herself on her phone.

They walked around Tower Bridge and Mikha took some photos of Aiah along the area and them together as well. Aiah dragged Mikha to look at the stalls along the bridge, and she started buying some souvenir items there. When they had enough, they walked holding hands, and both tried some Italian food closed by, the Vapiano Restaurant.

Aiah and Mikha just enjoyed their afternoon meal with wine. Remembering how they used to be like that when they were in Rome and Barcelona. Then, Mikha remembered what Aiah's boyfriend shared the first time they have seen again.

"Jeremy mentioned the last time we met you were supposed to be travelling to Barcelona only. Why did you extend until Rome?" Mikha becomes curious to find out the reason behind it.

Aiah stopped eating and looked straight at Mikha before answering the latter. "I extended my stay because of you, Mikha."

Mikha was taken aback by her response. She had no words for it. She closes and opens her mouth but no sounds come out. She could not fathom why Aiah did what she did. Aiah reached for Mikha's hand and held it, then squeezed it after, trying to feel how soft in was in her palm.

"You see, Mikha, I saw you also in the Train Station in Madrid. You were walking with your massive backpack. Then, you pull out your pad and pencil at that moment, afterwards you disappear. Only to find out in the end we were both heading to Barcelona." Aiah started sharing the information.

"I still don't get it. We flew at the same date in Rome, Aiah." Mikha remains confused.

"Yes, we did. I saw your trip details attached to your sketch pad. When we reached the Hotel, I asked my secretary to book me the same flight as yours. To be honest, I can stay in one of our hotels there, but I refused to because I wanted to spend time with you." Aiah shared in all honesty in front of Mikha.

"Ahhh.... so you were the stalker between us that time, then. I should be the one to be cautious around you, not the other way around." Mikha said with confidence.

"Oh my goodness, I never realized how you are full of yourself, Mikha." Aiah beat Mikhs arm and Mikha was laughing so hard.