Chapter 47

Aiah does not appreciate that Reign and Mikha are both in Jeremy's house in L.A. She could not look directly at Mikha. She knows a lot of explaining to do, but the time is not yet right. Aiah has a part to consider before she comes out to her family. Apart from their business is interralated with Jeremy's clan.

"I do not know if I needed to say nice to see you, Aiah" Mikhs said with a poker face. Reign was also confused about their arrangement, and she asked Aiah where is the powder room was, to give them space to communicate.

"Mikha what are you guys doing here, more so in this house?, Let us talk in the garden, please," Aiah is looking desperate.

"You tell me Aiah. I am here to provide some art pieces for Jeremy, here in your home, right? Is there something that I needed to know? Are you playing up with me? Mikha got furious now with Aiah.

"Oh no, Mikhs, whatever I said to you last time remains the same. Please understand, I have loads to reconsider before I open up about us to my family." Aiah reiterated her part.

"How long do you want me to wait, Aiah? I accepted the business deal with Jeremy because I wanted to see you, but not like this. I never realized that he needed to have a personal painting not only for your hotel but for your future home too." Mikha responded, anger is now building up in her.

"Tell me, are you guys married? Because if you do, I will leave you in peace. I would rather not be the home wrecker. My only wished is for you to be happy Aiah." Mikha added.

"Mikha you are the one who makes me happy. I am not married nor engaged to Jeremy. The sole thing I ask of you is to trust me, please. I wished us to work, but I wanted myself to be free from my commitment here first." Aiah is now pleading.

Mikha is looking straight at Aiah. Trying to get a hint of any doubt or uncertainty in what she uttered. But she only perceived honesty and desperation from Aiah's reaction. Mikha massaged her temple. She can now feel a headache from the confrontation. Wondering if it was still worth it to carry on with their relationship.

"I know I kept on repeating my word to wait for me, but please bear with me. I mean it, everything I said back then, and I wanted you to hold on to it for me." Aiah is now breaking down in front of Mikha, begging to consider all of her plead.

"Gosh.....how can I be mad at you every time you are like this to me, Aiah, huh? Please stop crying. I would rather not see you so vulnerable like this, especially if I was the one causing it." Mikha wiping off the tears falling now from Aiah's cheeks.

"For you, I will try my best to keep holding on to us. Shssshh... Please stop crying." Mikha's heart softens from Aiah's reaction. She hugged Aiah to pacify her from crying.