Chapter 45

Mikha was dumbfounded by all the information she heard from Aiah. Destiny really played between them. She realized how both of them were smitten on the very first day they met at Madrid Train station. Two lost souls find their way to be in each other's arms.

"This is the best part. I can hold your hand now. No more rules to break." Mikha said, looking at their hands and at Aiah's face.

"I am too Mikhs. I never realized how I missed you. I knew I had to do something since I left." Aiah leans to Mikhs shoulder while they were walking along Tower Bridge.

Mikha's impulsed was to touch Aiah's face while her other part was still holding Aiah's hand.

They stayed within the area and enjoyed the view. They talked for a while, until they called the night and went back to Mikhs place.

As soon as they arrived at the apartment, Mikhs asked what she wanted to do for tonight? Film, wine, or they can meet their friends outside? But Aiah preferred to just stay home and drink wine. Aiah drew the curtain a bit, and she just looks at the view from the window.

Mikha handed Aiah a glass and threw her a back hug. Aiah felt a sudden goosebump when Mikha accidentally blows some air at her neck. Then Mikha leaned her chin along her right shoulder. They both enjoy being this closed to each other while looking at the view of the River Thames and Parliament.

"I can live like this every day. Perhaps I will be more motivated at work knowing we will see each other every day and be like this." Mikha shared her views.

"Are you saying you wished for me to stay with you, Mikha?" Aiah turned around to watch Mikha. She started cupping Mikhs face and stared into Mikha's dark brown orb eyes.

"Yes, only if you chose to. It doesn't matter wherever the US, or here in London as long as you are there." Mikha expressed her opinions with sincerity in her voice.

"Ah...really Mikhs? You are the sweetest, you know that?" Aiah responded.

"Only for you, Aiah. And you are lucky to see this part of me. My friends called me a cold Bit—h, because of my poker facade." Mikha shared.

"I am glad. I am the only one to look at this side of you. Make sure it is only for me, or else...." Aiah suddenly paused.

"Or else what?" Mikha is smirking. She can smell jealousy in her voice.

"Do not push your bottom my dear, you will not be happy to see me in my cold shoulder, Mikha Liem." Aiah rolled her eyes while saying that.

Mikha kissed Aiah on the lips to silence her. Aiah was shocked at the sudden action, but responded to the kiss. Matters got heated, and they ended up sharing a passionate moment in bed. Both expressed their love all night, only their moans muffled in the room. They savour their limited time together. Both are certain that matters will be better for the two of them in the future.