Chapter 39

It was the last day of Mikha's exhibit in Hay's Galleria, and so far, her team says it was almost sold out. Only a few items left, but she learned someone reserved the remaining pieces even before the opening of her show.

All members of GOUDA are present from day one until the last day of the event. Mikha's friends were all delighted at the success of her exhibit. Soon, her next big one will hold it in MoMa in NYC.

All the engineers from other firms are there as well, including Reign. Since the day that Mikha confided to Reign, the more they became closer to each other. Mikha's friends also noticed their newfound closeness.

It was more than a month since Aiah came back from Mikha's life. It was early to assume that Reign and their friend were both romantically linked. For them, as long as their buddy is happy and enjoying their time together, who are they to hinder their closeness, right? At least, Reign is always on Mikhs side to support her in all her endeavours.

They served food and drinks to all, and the entire group is having a good time that evening. They are all talking about the upcoming event of Mikha's next exhibit in NYC. They have mentioned that they booked their flight and accommodation in courtesy of the one and only artist. The group of engineers got envious, and they wanted to tag along as well with them.

"Sorry boys, you are not one of the most favourite people of our valuable friend artist here. So, guys, you need to work while we will be away in August. It will be the right for summer, and all of us will have a good time there." Stacey swaying her hand while teasing the boys.

"You people are all stingy. Why let our dear friend to shoulder all your expenses for the summertime exhibition in NYC? I am disgusted with you all."  Jl said to the girls.

"But seriously Mikha, you might want us to include an additional pay cheque for us, so we can afford to come with you." Jl added.

"My goodness me Jl, you announce us stingy, and now you are asking for an extra fee for all of you. You are shameless. I am the one disgusted to be even call you as my friend." Maloi said.

"Huh! You guys kept on saying you wanted to be in NYC to support Mikhs on her exhibit. Don't listen to them, Mikha. They will all abandon you as soon as they reach the U.S. to shop." Gelo winding off the ladies.

All the girls burst out laughing, somehow admitting they were going to do what Gelo suggested. Mikha is just shaking her head of how chaotic her friends were.

Then, the main event organizer approached Mikha and pointed out that the person who reserved the 3 biggest art pieces where at the lobby waiting to see the artist.