chapter 95.

• ISABELLA'S POV •

At breakfast the next morning, I begin to crave the toast Malfoy made for me and mentally kick myself for not eating it all. That was so rude of me.

Instead of eating toast, I grab a croissant with some strawberries and top it off with a glass of orange juice. I listen to my friends' idle conversation as Hermione quizzes both Ron and Harry some questions about potions.

"Bella." A voice says from behind me and I don't even have to turn around but I do it anyway. "Come with me for a second." The blonde looks up at me friends and pulls his lips into a thin line. "I'll bring her back."

"Mhm." Ron hums sarcastically and I laugh before standing up and following Malfoy out of the hall.

"What? Having second thoughts about travelling with me?" I joke and he rolls his eyes. "We need to continue that conversation, we didn't really finish it, and there's other things we didn't even talk about like-

"Woah!" He interrupts, "We can and we will continue it but right now...Lizzy wants to talk." I cringe at her name and turn to see Elizabeth stood there, looking perfect.

Bitch.

"Great! It's Elizabeth." I remark sarcastically, turning to look at my boyfriend. "You took me away from people I enjoy spending time with to come and...listen to this?"

"Before you start arguing, she wants to say something." He announces and I roll my eyes before crossing my arms. "Lizzy..."

"Right! Thank you." She smiles at him and I narrow my eyes at her before stepping back and grabbing Malfoy's hand. She cocks her head slightly to the side and Malfoy clears his throat. "I wanted to apologise...for everything! I do mean it and you don't have to forgive me or believe me but I just wanted to apologise for being, what can only be summed up in one word, a bitch. I would seriously like it if we could restart."

"And you heard this, when?" I ask as I look back at Draco.

"Last night." He answers and I tut. "Don't. She basically said everything you just heard she didn't try anything."

"She basically said everything I just heard." I repeat and he nods his head. "So what are you missing, Lizzy?"

"I-

"It doesn't matter, it was irrelevant stuff which would mean nothing to you." Draco interrupts and I roll my eyes even though he can't see me. "Are we forgiving her or not?"

"We?" I ask, looking back at him again and he nods. "What do you mean?"

"He won't forgive me unless you do." Lizzy answers and I tut once more. "I promise you that I'm not after your boyfriend...or you!"

"That's great but I've heard that before." I quip and she slowly nods her head. "...but....I guess I'll forgive you."

"Really?" Draco questions and I nod my head. "Wow. I wasn't expecting that."

"Don't sound so excited." I complain, letting go of his hand.

Lizzy offers me a small smile, which I return...but in a petty manner, and she enters the Great Hall once again.

"You're mature." Malfoy comments, cupping my face in his hand and I tilt my head back and groan. "...or not."

"I still hate her." I announce, looking straight at him. "And I'll still love the dreams I have of pushing her off a building."

"That's all good and well, it's what keeps you young." He teases and I roll my eyes, even though I'm smiling. "We'll continue our 'future life' conversation tonight but right now..."

He trails off and presses his cold lips against mine, igniting something inside of me. "I missed you last night." He says into my mouth and I chuckle.

"You missed me or you were longing for a night that wasn't sexless?" I correct and he rolls his eyes.

"You." The blonde shrugs and I pull away from him. I narrow my eyes and cock my head to the side. "What? Is that so hard to believe?"

"The fact that you're admitting that to me? Yes, yes it is." I remark and he rolls his eyes once more before kissing me again. I wrap my arms around his neck and pull him closer towards me. "If only Lizzy was here to see this."

"Shut up." The boy breathes, shaking his head and smiling. I smile and kiss his cheek. "God, you're annoying."

"I'm sure you're right but unfortunately, we don't all get what we want in life, so you will have to wait for me to kiss you another time." I taunt and he pokes his cheek out with his tongue. "And I'm not coming over tonight."

"You're really annoying." He comments and I laugh. "Why are you not coming over anymore?"

"Because I like torturing you, it's fun." I shrug and he rolls his eyes. "I'll stay tomorrow...but I'll come over tonight."

"Wear something sexy." He advises and I scoff before rolling my eyes. "...or you could wear nothing at all."

"Why? Would Blaise be happy to see me?" I tease and his smile drops. I immediately laugh and he grips my waist. "I'm so glad I can scare you with him!"

"Scare? No." He shakes his head and I cross my arms. "Annoy? Yes."

"We'll see." I quip, "And no I'm not coming to your room commando. I'm also not changing into something you'll probably like, I only did it the other night because I was saying thank you."

"You should say thank you a lot more." He suggests and I hum.

"You should give me things to be thankful for." I retaliate and he smiles. "And not in the way that you're thinking. Don't smile!"

"Ooh sorry, Mrs Malfoy." He places his hand on his heart and acts as if I just stabbed him. I roll my eyes and can't help the grin that takes over me as butterflies bounce around in my stomach.

Mrs Malfoy.

Isabella Malfoy.

That makes me way happier than it should.

"Watch your tone." I warn, pointing my finger at him and he laughs before opening his mouth and sucking on my finger. Heat immediately rises to my cheeks and I place my free hand on his shoulder.

"Wow. I didn't know I could shut you up by doing that." He says in a comical tone, releasing my finger from him.

I crash my lips against his and he grips onto my hips. His fingertips trail downwards and in between my legs.

DONG, DONG !!

"That's stupid fucking bell." Malfoy curses releasing me from him and I laugh at his reaction. "What have we got?"

"Transfig." I answer and he smiles. "Awh, happy to be sat next to me?"

"Right, give me your finger." He holds his hand out and I smack his head, playfully, as I laugh.