chapter 39.

"You left." I state and she nods her head. "So what are you doing back?"

"I can leave if you want." She recommends and I shake my head. "You don't like tap water, noted, so I stole you some bottled water." The girl walks around to me and passes me the cold bottle of water.

"I thought I pissed you off?" I say and she smiles slightly.

"You did." She shrugs and I twist off the cap. "But I can't come up with a reason for why you're lying so I'll believe you."

"Hey Parker." Pansy begins and we all look at her. She's smirking like she's come up with some stupid but evil plan and I know exactly what it is.

"Pansy." Blaise warns her before she can say anything and she looks at him. He shakes his head and Parker looks at the two of them, confused as hell. "Malfoy go to bed."

"Fine... father." I joke and Parker smiles.

Good.
I'm glad she's smiling.

I stand up and place the glass of ugly tap water on the coffee table before drinking some of the bottled water.

It tastes a million times better.

Parker stands up with me and I hide my smile by drinking some more water. I stumble into Blaise and I's dorm and Parker flips on the light switch. She closes the door behind me and I sigh as I flop onto my bed. I glance at the girl and she has her arms crossed and she looks an awful lot like a mother. I try not to laugh at the thought and I sit up.

"What?" I ask her, even though I'm more than happy that she's here with me.

"Nothing." The brunette answers and she strolls over to my dresser. She pulls out the long; black shirt with the silver yet small Slytherin crest in the corner and she grabs the pair of grey; plaid pyjama bottoms. I watch her as she closes that drawer and opens multiple other ones until she finds the one she wants: my underwear drawer. "What the fuck are you doing."

She ignores me as she pulls out a pair of black boxers and my face scrunches up in confusion. She throws me the pair of pyjama bottoms and holds the shirt and boxers in her hands. The girl covers her face with her hands and I know this is my cue to get changed so I take my time in swapping my uniform and robes with the plaid pyjama bottoms. "I'm done." I slur and she removes her hands from her face.

"Turn around then." She says and I smile before covering my face with my hands and closing my eyes.

I'm so glad she's staying.

I'm a little pissed at what Pansy tried to pull but I'm thankful that Blaise told her to stop. Parker is staying with me and I don't need Pansy to fuck it all up. I love Parker and she needs to know that, Pansy telling her what happened is just going to mess with her head. Plus, it's not like it had anything to do with Parker but I know that it would still hurt her feelings.

"Drink your water." Parker orders and I roll my eyes before removing my hands from my face and I sip some of the water. "Good. I didn't steal that from the kitchen for it to be neglected." I look at her and she's smiling a playful grin.

I need to know what she's thinking.

"Do you love me?" I ask her and she sighs. "Parker do you love me?"