chapter 91.

"Fix the lights." I say and Malfoy tuts before climbing off his bed and pulling his wand from his robes' pocket. He waves the wand and the candles disappear. I smile and lay my head on the pillow as the newfound darkness consumes me along with tiredness.

The blonde slides in next to me and I immediately rest my head on his chest. "Thanks for the bracelet." I repeat and he chuckles.

"Thanks for the broom." He retaliated and I roll my eyes.

"We're not talking about my doings." I complain and he tucks my hair behind my ear. I look up at him and press my lips against his. "Thanks for the bracelet."

"I'm growing sick and tired of hearing that." The blonde announces and I laugh. "Go to sleep...or I can muffle you with a pillow until you 'fall asleep' forever."

"Awh and I thought you loved me." I taunt and he cups my face in his hands.

"I lied." He quips and I roll my eyes. "I'm kidding, before you start crying."

"Excuse you." I say, sitting up. "That's rude."

"I was kidding-

"I don't care." I interrupt, laying down on his chest again.

"I'm sorry." The boy says and I close my eyes to attempt to go to sleep. "Parker-

"Whatever. It's fine." I shrug and he huffs before stroking my hair.

"I didn't mean it to be rude, I'm sorry." He repeats.

"I just told you it's fine." I chuckle, "But what won't be fine is you disrupting my sleep so shush or I'll thank you for the bracelet."

"Well if you thank me with something else other than your words then I'll gladly disrupt you from sleeping." He replies and I don't even have to look at him to see that he's smirking.

"Go to sleep." I laugh, placing my hand over his mouth to shut him up.

"You're blushing right now, aren't you?" He asks, his warm breath against the palm of my hand.

"No." I lie as I remove my hand from his mouth and he laughs. "Shush! Go to sleep, or I will go find Blaise."

He tuts and his hands snake around my waist and he pulls me to lay in front of him. He nuzzles his head into my neck and pulls me as close to him as he possibly can.

• DRACO'S POV •

As sunlight streams into the room, via the open curtains, I rub the sleep from my eyes as Parker snuggles further into my chest. Her hair tickles my jaw and I turn my head the other way before rubbing her arm with my hand.

"You two always sleep in." Blaise voices and I groan as I sit up and run my hand through my hair. "It's beginning to become worrying. What the hell do you two do every night?"

"What time is it?" I ask, glancing at the clock on our wall. It's half ten. "Shit."

"Breakfast is already over." Blaise clarifies as I quickly climb out of bed. "We have a free period, which is why I'm here."

"Why the fuck did you not wake me up?" I question, putting on my school shirt and quickly buttoning it.

"Cause I didn't feel like losing a finger." He answers and I roll my eyes. "Why are you getting dressed so quickly, I just told you - breakfast is over."

"And I've got half an hour to sneak into the kitchens and get Parker something to eat." I reply, almost slipping to the floor as I jump to put on my trousers. "That's why I'm dressing so quickly."