chapter 78.

We brush our teeth in silence but she does threaten to cover me in toothpaste when I splash her with water. "It was a little bit." I defend, following her back into my dorm and she shakes her head. "You could've told me that my privileges were on thin ice."

"I did." The girl shrugs, opening my underwear drawer. She pulls out a pair of black boxers and stares at me expectantly.

"What?" I question, "They are mine-

"I know they are." She nods, turning to look at me. "Turn out. I need to get changed."

"Turn out?" I laugh and she rolls her eyes.

"I was going to say get out." The girl defends and I continue to laugh at her. "For a guy who wants to kiss his girlfriend, you sure as hell aren't persuading me."

"I'm not you boyfriend." I state, "We restarted, remember? Now why are you, crazy lady, in my dorm?"

"You know you're annoying, right?" She insults and I chuckle. "I do not want to be with you anymore."

"Don't say that, my heart still hurts from when you said I'm not cool." I mock and the girl grudgingly smiles as she rolls her eyes.

"I said my boyfriend isn't cool. You're not my boyfriend." She plays me at my own game and smirks at me.

"Okay fine. What's your boyfriend like?" I ask, turning around and facing the wall so that she can get changed.

"He's...he's cute but I can't tell him that because his ego is already so big-

"Hey!" I complain and she laughs. "What else?"

This is my punishment, it could be worse - we could have broken up - but I'm glad she doesn't want to. I bit my tongue when she called me cute because it's wrong and it's just weird. I really don't enjoy compliments.

"I think he had a crush on his best friend, Blaise but it's fine because they're cute together-

"Woah!" I react, turning around to see her fastening the last button on her shirt first. "Woah."

Her breasts sit nicely in the cups of her black lace bra and I suck in a breath. "What are you doing? Face the wall!" The girl complains and I quickly turn my attention back to her face.

"Sorry." I quip, pursing my lips to stop myself from smiling. "Don't worry it's nothing I haven't seen before."

"What every girl wants to hear, thanks Malfoy." She sarcastically replies and I laugh as I walk over to her and tuck her brown tendrils behind her ear.

I want to fuck her so bad.

"I'm not going to lie to you, Parker, you don't have to worry about that. All I want to do right now is kiss that smart mouth of yours and fuck you on the floor." I admit, pressing my lips against her jaw.

"It was your idea to restart." The brunette quips, proving my point that she has a smart mouth, but by the quiver in her voice I know that I'm already having an effect on her and it's driving me crazy. She can easily say no and not care even if she wants it more than I do and it drives me nuts.

"It's up to you. Do you want me to fuck you?" I ask and she inhales deeply. "Stop thinking about what you should do and say what you want to do."

"Yes. I want you to fuck me." She surprisingly says and I hide my smile by burying my face in her neck and attacking the skin with kisses. Her saying that could have sent me over the edge on its own.

She becomes more and more like a better version of me everyday.

The stupid door opens and I quickly turn around and cover Parker with my body. "Blaise I...need to kill you." I complain and Parker peeks her head out from  behind me and then her eyes fall on Lizzy. She groans, quietly, before disappearing behind my back again and resting her head on my spine.