Mamas-Ajax Petropolus

Song:Love the way you lie-Rihanna, Eminem (Pt 1-2)
Warnings: Fighting, Teen Pregnacy.

Rain poured heavily outside, you always enjoyed the smell of fresh rain. Rain was a peaceful thing most of the time.

This time you were enjoying it with Ajax adjacent to your left side.

Stood by the balcony that looks over the quad. You both were fighting over something that seemed irrelevant now.

In this moment you could never remember things, the books labeled it ‘baby brain'.

Your body ached and you both knew that the stress was bad for the baby. However, no matter what Ajax promised he would be there.

“How are you feeling right now?” He asked you to glance over to look at him. “Nauseous, and my boobs hurt.” You told him.

“Let’s go into town, a quick drive.” Ajax wagred. “Can’t I have homework and I can’t blow off Enid again.” You reply not looking at him.

He lets out an audible sigh, “Besides I should probably get inside anyways.” You tell him still admiring the rain watching it puddle between the divots of stone.

“Let’s go get ice cream then?” He asked, trying his best. “Milk makes me vomit still,” You respond.

"Just get in the car love” Ajax says trying not to lose his temper again. “I’m fine here Ajax.” You say gripping onto the concrete railing.

“Please?” Ajax begged his voice become softer. “I can’t move from right here or I will fall.” You admit honestly

“Fine, we will stay right here for as long as you need.” He states watching you to make sure you don’t fall even if you are holding onto the railing.

Ajax left for a moment leaving you with your thoughts. “At Least drink this, it’s just water.” Ajax says handing you your favorite water bottle.

The further along you got the harder it was for you to be stood for too long.

Reminding yourself that you had seventeen weeks left of this. “Where are you going mama?” Ajax asked, watching you walk away.

“Enid’s dorm, I’ll be there for the night.!” You shout back. By the tie you got to Ophelia hall you were exhausted.

Raising your fist to knock only to be met with Enid’s joyous smile as she swung the door open.

“How did you know I was out here?” You asked shocked. “I could hear your footsteps coming down the hall. Also you smell like vanilla and lavender always so…” Enid trailed off moving aside to invite you in.

“I don’t mean to be a bother to you or Wednesday, but can I stay here for the night?” You ask fidgeting with your fingers.

Any nail polish you had was now chipped away and discarded along the way to Ophlia hall. “I’m fine with it but I do have to ask Wednesday.” Enid replied.

“Where is she anyways?” You converse “She had a court appointed therapy appointment in town.” Enid says plopping down on a bright fluffy yellow bean bag chair.

“Now you missed chapter thirty-four today; however, it was over great artists and their work.

We were told that submitting comic books and graphic novels would be okay.” Enid explained

“That sounds good, do we need the series or can it just be a creator?” You asked to adjust yourself in another bean bag chair across from Enid.

“Open the rubric tab.” Enid states. The door creaks open and in comes Wednesday.

“Ajax is in the hall looking for you.” Wednesday bluntly said her usual monotone was a bit more sorrowful than usual.

“Guess homework time is over.” You sigh. “I thought you wanted to stay?” Enid asked, “I better get going and sort this out.” You told Enid gathering your things opposite to Wednesday who was finally putting her things away after a long day.

"See you later Enid and Wednesday.” You said they both made a noise and Enid was still hard at work and Wednesday muttered something. Back in your shared dorm, sit on the bed with Ajax by your side.

“I apologized like fifty times! Will you at least acknowledge that?!” Ajax slightly shouted, making you flinch.
"I should be the one apologizing to Jax.” You mutter

“Baby you didn’t do anything and I’m sorry. I just have so many hormones running through my body and I'm still scared about all of this.” You admit gesturing to your bloated stomach which didn’t matter because you felt so big that a bit of bloat didn’t matter.

And it certainly didn’t help you feel confident at all. You were crying in his arms ending the night like that.

Trying to sleep it off in his arms. Until about four in the morning when you knew the baby would wake you up by moving. Which they had been doing for the past week and a half.

From what you read it was only going to get worse from here. By the next morning you and Ajax were doing fine again.

The previous night was just a bump in the road. Concerns still flooded your mind everyday but you were lucky to have someone by your side.

Within the next week you were talking about names and guesses for the sex again. Maybe everything would be alright after all.

Published:06/16/2023
Word Count:950
A/N: I wrote this based off a POV I saw forever ago I don't remember the owner of the video. So I decided to write and publish this story in honor of the creotor's idea. Also because of the new season of Wednesday coming out tomarrow. Don't fact check me on that. I am not 100% sure.