ScreamxJATP

Am I dead? (Scream x Julie and the Phantoms)
Part Two of Four
Song(s): Cell-Calpurnia, Blood In The Cut-K.Flay
Warning(s): Blood, Gore, Death, Slasher Film, Crude Language, Violance.
*This is a longer chapter*

That same night a knock on the window of the younger Meeks girl could be heard. “What the fuck!” She whispered and shouted. “Hello to you too.” Luke Patterson said with his signature smile.

“What are you doing here Luke?” She asked in a hushed tone. “You sleep in that?” Luke glanced at her pajama bottoms she had inherited from Randy and a Sunset Curve t-shirt from the night they were supposed to play the Orpheum.

“Yeah, I do.” She said, rolling her eyes. Luke pulled himself through her window, the fabric of her curtains brushing against his skin.

Her bedroom door busts open but the doorknob gets caught on the closet handle. “What’s going on in there?” Randy asks from  outside his sister’s room.

Luke rolls over to the side of her bed hiding from Randy. “What, Randy?” She asks, irritated, “I heard another voice in here.” Randy says.

“No one else is in here.” She lies. “Oh really? Hi Luke.” Randy says as he walks over looking under his sister's bed to find the teenage boy hiding.

“Liar, I should tell Mom.” Randy says.”Fine, then I will tell her about the nudey movies and magazines you have hidden underneath the floorboard in our closet.” She retaliates and Luke lets out a chuckle.

“Fine, but remember rule numero uno,” Randy says glancing between Luke and his sister. “Goodnight Randy.” She laughs. “Nice shirt.” Luke complements flopping onto her bed. “Thanks-” She tries to accept looking down to notice that you could see her black bra through the shirt.

“You ass.” She jokes about throwing a pillow at him. “Not that I mind so much but why are you here so late? Won’t Reggie and Alex worry?” She questions looking into the boy's hazel eyes.

“It just occurred to me that I’ve never really looked at your room.” Luke avoids her questions. “Now that it’s out of your system.” She prompts shoving the boy lightly. “And, I was home bored watching the Exorcist. And it got me thinking of you.” Luke explains that Billy Loomis was having a similar conversation with his girlfriend Sidney Prescott.

“Really?” She says furrowing her brows. “No, you dork.” Luke chuckled. “I was bored and wanted to hang out with my best friend.” Luke continued “Awe, but you better go before Randy comes back in.” She tells Luke who laughs as he leaves.

The Next Day

A picture-perfect small town. Old and charming with students who come and go outside of the school. Nothing is out of the ordinary other than the swarm of police cars, news vans, and concerned citizens. Gathered at the edge just off campus.

Sidney Prescott finds herself overwhelmed as she approaches campus and sees all of the commotion. Several reporters and four flashing cameras pointed at her.

Trying to elbow her way through the crowd passing by the policeman standing guard. Sidney’s interest peaks when a familiar news reporter stops in front of her.

Gale Weather is a successful news anchor looking for the next hot scoop to feed her fans. Standing in front of the camera the thirty-something woman with a round face and short hair spews some nonsense.

“The small town of Woodsboro, California was devastated last night when two young teenagers were found brutally murdered. Authorities have yet to issue a statement but our sources tell us no arrest has been made and the murder could strike again. In other news, it has been two years since the death of the three young men in Los Angeles. The night they died they were supposed to play the Orpheum Theater. Since the fourth member has been missing, could he be our murderer?” Gale informs.