What If?-Billy Hargrove

Song:Care Less More-Olivia O'Brien
Warnings: Cursing, Death, Mind Control, Gore, Blood.

What if the bad boy wasn't so bad?

What if your world was ending?

What if the enemy wasn't the bad guy?

What if they were just misunderstood and that is why everyone loved them?

What if something were to happen one night and your life as you knew it was gone forever.

And the battle was over with a sacrifice for the greater good. Would you mourn the loss of your loved one? Or celebrate the fact that everyone else finally saw the good in your only reason to live.

Although your relationship with Billy Hargrove was on the rocks he was still the reason your heart wasn't falling apart when you fell asleep.

Your nightmares of your time at the lab were numbed when you were in his arms. What if it was the smell of his cologne and cigarettes that pulled you to sleep.

What if it was the weight of his arm around your torso that soothed your mind. What if it was the danger you were constantly in that was what really kept the memories at bay through the night.

Without Billy your heart was broken every time you fell asleep. You forgot how to breathe and it felt like you were drowning again. Except this time it was just nightmares since he had been gone.

What if you relived the same scenarios of your life over and over again until the day he died?
What if it was the same circumstances?

You meet Billy Hargrove judging him silently because of his tight jeans and loud car.

Then you move to the part where you fuck, fight, and call eachother crazy. By the next morning you're in his arms fine until the late evening skipping months at a time.

You hold his step-sister in your arms pulling her back as she screams for her brother.
Watching him get impaled over and over again.

What if eventually you both notice that you two are trapped in a cycle?

Bringing you to your present, "I don't know how to break the cycle Billy or else we would be out of it by now!" You shout exhausted from living the same core memories over and over again for what felt like an eternity.

"Fucking hell! Then what do you know?" Billy argues, propping a cigarette between his pink lips. The sound of his lighter fills the silence.

Your breath was heavy as you dramatically held your head in your hands. "I'm going to the mall to figure out how to break this." You announce grabbing your belongings, exiting the house.

Billy had a scar across his chest from getting impaled every night. You had a tiresome look in your eyes, you made your way to starcourt mall that was opened freshly for the summer once again.

You were able to go into the mall, the school but only Hawkin's High you tried to go into the middle school once and you were teleported back into Billy's house.

Teleportation was something you had never felt before, it felt like you were in a spiral. Time is a mass epeidmic of don't fuck this up.

Someone had to go and break that rule. Now you were stuck in a loop of questions alongside Billy Hargrove watching eachother go insane.

Insanity by definition is doing the same thing over and over again instead of a routine that was scheduled programming. Albert Einstein said that routine would make a person go insane.

What if insanity is the end goal of the loop?

"One pistachio scoop makes it a double," You hint to Robin Buckely who is currency workin behind the counter at Scoops Ahoy. No one ordered pistachio ice cream unless you were eighty or hated yourself that much.