Quackity's Kid-C!Quackity

Song:Daddy Issues- The Neighbourhood
Warnings: Daddy Issues, Death, Yelling, Swearing, Drugs.

Las Nevadas wasn’t always your home, you once saw your father rule a nation. Your biological father JSchlatt ruled the nation after dividing and stealing it.

Schlatt wasn’t a good father, his assistant and vice president Quackity soon became more a parent to you than yours would ever be.

Soon enough everyone started to know you as Quackity’s child or little duckling. Maybe if Schlatt hadn’t pawned you on as his vice president then you wouldn’t be where you are.

During the first war you were eleven in order to shield you from the crossfires Qucakity took you under his wing literally. From that point on you grew attached to the man.

It seemed your world was ending when you witnessed your father die in front of you due to a heart attack brought on by an overdose in your friend Tommyinnit’s brother Wilbur’s old drug caravan. At first you missed your father trying to remember the good times however most were spent with Quackity. Y

ou were just a kid. Your mother was too busy sailing the sea and looking after her other children to notice when you left to move in with Quackity.

It wasn’t just Quackity you moved in with that day you moved in with his two fiances Karl, and Sapnap.

Everything was good for a while until Karl started to forget. Karl forgot little things at first that could be excused by his goofy demeanor.

For example losing his key to the cottage, could’ve happened to any of you. Luckily Sapnap hadn’t left yet and was able to give Karl his key. You were at school with Tommy and Tubbo being taught by Niki Niachau the day Quackity left Sapnap and Karl. Quckity arrived at your school that day with a bag of your things in hand and a matching one of his.

“Hey, kid we're gonna go see Foolish.''He said, bending down to your level although you were almost thirteen by this time and not far from reaching his height. Even now in the dead of August you could hear his voice and the somber way he said it too.

“Quackity, why are you picking me up from school and not Sapnap?” You replied  wondering where Sapnap was due to the fact he always picked you up from the bakery after school to walk you use everyday.

Sometimes he found joy in the small talks you had during your time alone. The way the leaves fell and turned during fall. And the way he always tried to have enough with him to buy you a hot chocolate during winter and a lemonade during summer.

Karl on the other had had other things he did with you. He never left the house, instead you would go behind the cottage and read while he wrote or painted next to him.

You had a garden with him and Georgenotfound. That day you realized you weren’t going home for a while. Instead of home you found Las Nevadas as your new home.

You were told that you wouldn’t be seeing Karl, Sapnap, and George any longer as the times flew by and you missed them. You missed how Sapnap and Karl would tuck you in at night.

How George would help you with your homework and taught you how to plant and grow enough to keep you stable for a life long ahead of you.

In regards to them you are a Quackity who legally adopted you once your biological father croaked in Wilbur Soot’s drug caravan.

Memories of finding Schlatt’s drugs in the same cupboard as the chips came to mind. Quackity remembered as he stood infront of the judge at your adoption hearing.

That was years ago you were just a child not even nearing your teen years. Now you walk home from school with Foolish’s son in your late teens.

Entering the sandy biome through the gateways of Las Nevadas. With a greeting from Slimecicle waiting for your two at the waterfall.