Scarlett Nights-Choni

Late nights in the back of Kevin Keller's father's truck. Had been Cheryl and Toni's thing since sophomore year. That was their spot. Every so often their kindred sports danced in the light of their past love.

Cheryl sat in a darkened room inside of the walls of Thornhill. Toni was on the other side of town in her head as she was slinging shots. Amazed as she looked at the crowd of young college students. Their sweaty bodies grind against one another.

Meanwhile, Cheryl painted yet another portrait while the sound of fire crackling smothered her. It wasn't peaceful being alone all of the time. Remembering the night they had felt safe in each other's arms. As for the first time they watched a movie.

Both females could tell you how the movie played and how the night felt. They could tell you how although they had warm jackets on and a blanket they were cold enough to use each other for warmth.

Laying together watching Love Simon for the first time. They could tell you how the grass was only slightly alive and how the concessions stand sold stale popcorn. But revenge was bittersweet just like the taste of sour worms and red vines. On prom night the scarlet witch and her lover had called it quits.

Due to an issue that wedged a block of wood in-between the lovers. Drama lingered behind each step they took, careless whispers matched the sound of heels clicking across the school tile. The scarlet witch of Riverdale high had ungracefully failed from her highest level. Because she had lost her enchantress.

Magically Cheryl made it to graduation overlooking the crowd in her cherry red gown with a marching cap sitting on her head. Toni had made it as well. Although crying on her grandmother's lap the night of Prom. Unsure if she would ever find love again.

Although she did it was never the same. Nothing would ever be the same. As the night the enchantress found her scarlet witch. They wouldn't find love again until the enchantress was swept off of her feet to bear a child. As for the scarlet witch would fall in deeply with various people. They always saw the way Cheryl looked at Toni. From the Queen of England to the hounds of hell. They would dance in the night's moonlight to the ending credits of a movie.