Scream x JATP

Stab (Scream x Julie and the Phantoms
Part One of Four
Song(s): Now or Never- JATP Cast, Red Right Hand- Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds, Sarcasm-Get Scared
Warning(s): Gore, Death, Blood, Cursing, Death, Slasher Film, Violance,
This is a Longer Chapter so be prepared.

Los Angeles California, 1995

“Woohoo excellence!” A girl shouts from off in the distance “Sounds great guys!” the sound producer exclaims.

The band looks at each other and lets out a chuckle as they put away their instruments. Adrenaline coursing through their veins as they wipe beads of sweat from their faces. “

Thank you! We’re Sunset Curve! Tell you friends.” The bassiest says before heading over to his friends. “Too bad we wasted that on the sound check that was the tightest I've ever played!” The rhythmic guitarist says as he makes his way towards the other members.

“Wait until tonight, man, when this place gets packed with record execs.” The lead singer says jumping with joy. “Alex, you were smoking.” The bassist compliments the drummer.

“Oh, no I was just warming up. You guys were the ones on fire.” Alex stutters “Could you just own your awesomeness for once?” The bassist says “Huh?” Alex asks. “All right I was killing it.” Alex chuckles happily.

“Okay, well, I’m thinking we will fuel up before the show.” The lead singer prompts his bandmates.

“I’m thinking street dogs.” He continues running a hand through his sweat drenched hair.

“Yes.” two of the three bandmates chorus. “Hey, Bobby, where are you going?” the lead singer asks “I’m good, vegetarian. I could never hurt an animal.” Bobby says

“You guys are really good.” The bartender compliments from behind the counter.

“Thank you.” They say “I see a lot of bands. Been in a couple myself. I was really feeling it.” She tells them. “That is what we do this for. I’m Luke by the way.” Luke the lead singer introduces

“Hi, I’m Reggie.” Reggie the bassist introduces. “Alex.” Alex mutters then lastly “Bobby.” Bobby introduces.

“Nice to meet you. I’m Rose.” Rose introduces herself, slinging a band shirt over her shoulder. “Oh, uh, here is our demo. And a t-shirt size is beautiful.” Reggie flirts and Alex lets out a groan. “Thanks, I’ll make sure not to wipe the tables down with this one.” Rose says referencing the old shirt on her shoulder.

“Oh, good call. Whenever they get wet they kinda fall apart in your hands.” Alex rambles.

“Don’t you guys have to go get hotdogs?” Bobby reminds the boys. “Yeah, He had a hamburger for lunch.” Luke admits to Rose. Pushing himself off the bar as the three of them head out to get their food.

“That’s what I'm talking about!” Luke exclaims, riding the wave of adrenaline rushing through his body. “The smell of Sunset Boulevard?” Alex asked scrunching his nose in disgust “No,” Luke chuckles and so does Reggie.

“That's what the girls said there tonight. About our music, all right? It’s like energy. It connects us with people.

They can feel us when we play. I want that connection with everybody.” Luke rants not even noticing that Reggie had left to hand some fans some shirts. “Then we’re going to need more t-shirts.” Reggie snickers.

“How much longer!” a young teenage boy whined to what appeared to be his younger sister. “Shut up Randy!” their sibling scolds turning around to see the back of the boys already leaving.