18: Siege

I was awoken when Ratchet gently nudged me, my optics slowly opening with a tired grumble.

"5 more minutes." I mumbled.

"Ahem." I heard Ulta Magnus say, startling the Pits out of me. I jumped to my pedes, lowering my visor to hide my embarrassment. "If you don't mind Y/D, we could use your... consultation."

"Sir?" I asked, a '?' on my visor screen.

"After some consideration, and some... protest from the native-"

"I have a name!" I heard Miko yell. "Use it!" Ultra Magnus pinched the space between his optics in annoyance at her while I snorted in amusement.

"I have decided that you are more suited to be an asset than an enemy."

"Hmph, a simple "sorry for chaining you up to a wall after almost becoming a snack and potentially going offline before you can see your sparkmate again "would have worked. But I know how you Elite Guard Commander types are." I said, my arms crossing. "Next time, don't tie me down like that."

Both Ratchet and Ultra Magnus seemed shocked by me, as Miko would describe it, 'salty' attitude.

"I expect respect." Ultra Magnus snapped

"You have to earn it." I said bluntly. "Until then, know that I don't like you, and I don't trust you. Understand?"

"Y/D, please calm down." Ratchet said, a gentle servo on my shoulder.

'I can't, not after what those Elite Guard dogs did to me.' I said through the bond.

(A/N WARNING! SEXUAL ASSAULT AND OTHER BAD THINGS!)

-flashback-

"No, please! Let me go!" I cried out as I was pinned down by the Elite Guard, struggling like crazy.

"You wanna pretend to be a mech? Maybe we need to remind you of what you actually are." One of the Guard sneered, grabbing at my valve panel and tearing it off.

"NO! PRIMUS PLEASE NO! SIRE! SIRE HELP!" My cries went unheard as the Guard violated me. Everything hurting after each one had their way with me, making me suck off each and every one of them for their own amusement. I was then tossed to the side and was about to have my valve violated when I heard a crash. I looked up and saw Laserbeak and Ravage running in with my sire behind him. The Elite Guard scattered, my sire deploying his other 2 minicons and sending them after the Guard. 

"Y/D..." Soundwave whispered, gently lifting my battered frame and replacing my panel. "Did they..."

"N-no..." I sobbed, clinging to Soundwave.

"Soundwave will make them pay Y/D."

-end flashback-

I felt my core temperature rising, and my spark pound as the flashback of the event happened.

"Y/D?" Ratchet whispered, snapping me out of it. "Are you okay?"

"I'll be fine... just... bad memory." I said, shaking my helm to clear my thoughts and calm my spark. "So what did you want, Magnus?"

"We are planning a seige on Darkmount, and we need your help with bringing it down."

"On one condition." I said. "I join in on the fight, but I need to get my weapon back, Kingslayer."

"I have it!" Bumblebee beeped, bringing the scythe to me. I lifted my visor and had a huge grin on my face as I took it.

"You took good care of it, Bee." I said, inspecting the blade for any damage.

"You would have kicked my aft if I bent it. I know you spent a long time making it." Bumblebee chirped. I placed the scythe to my back and turned to a very confused Magnus.

"I may be a weapons specialist, but I am very particular on how they are used." I said. "So, we got a deal?"

"Y/D, are you sure you want to fight?" Ratchet asked with worry.

"They wouldn't know which end is up love. Besides, who do you think designed Darkmount's defense grid?" I said, a servo on my hip. "I know too much, and Megatron knows that. It's why he hasn't offlined me and has constantly tried to earn my affections." I looked over to Ultra Magnus with a stern look. "I just need you to keep your aft out of my way when we no doubt confront him and my sire."

Ultra Magnus once again seemed offended by my tone, but I held my ground. He sighed and then nodded.

"Fine." He said with a grunt. "Just follow my lead."

--------
Unfortunately, Ultra Magnus's lead was not quite the best. Not because he was incompetent or was a terrible stratagest, he was far from it. The problem was that he refused to listen to me. He was now down, and I was facing Megatron alone.

"It seems we meet again Y/D." Megatron sneered.

"Just shut it and fight." I growled, not in the mood at all for this nonsense. I charged at Megatron and slammed my scythe against him, Megatron blocking it with his blade.

"You are a fool to face me, Y/D."

"Perhaps, but at least I can get some pent-up anger out." I snarled, initiation a deadly dance between two warriors. Sparks flew with each crash of our blades, the clashing and slashing of metal ringing all around. I kept on fighting, using everything Megatron taught me against him as we battled.

"I am impressed Y/D. You have grown strong. But I am Megatron! Leader of the Decepticons! And you are no Optimus Prime."

"Never claimed to be. However, your obsession with me is on the same level." I snapped, feigning a blow and turning the tables of the battle by swiping the hook of the scythe under Megatron's pedes. The warlord stumbled to the ground with a crash, the speartip of my scythe directly over his spark. As I was about to drive it in, I was grabbed by a tendril and hoisted into the air by Soundwave.

Soundwave then flung me to the ground, dragging me back and then tossing me into a wall. I felt the air get forced from my vents, my denta clenched as I forced air back in them. I turned my focus to Soundwave and charged, the battle of sire and son just as vicious.

"You can stop this sire!" I shrieked as I fought back against his tendrils. "You can stop following a madman!" Soundwave then shoved a tendril into my chassis and slammed me into the ground, repeating the motion over and over. He then tossed me to the side, my frame colliding with Ultra Magnus, and we both were sent to the ground. I let out a soft groan and got back up, energon leaking from a huge crack in my faceplate that will no doubt leave a nasty scar.

I then spotted something in the distance approaching, a familiar red and blue paint job closing in rapidly.

"Optimus?" I whispered. "Since when could he fly?" I didn't have time to process what I was seeing before Soundwave grabbed me again and constricted his tendrils around my frame. I let out a loud cry as the air was forced out. I then felt my frame drop to the ground with a loud thud as someone shot at Soundwave, throwing him back. Everything around me became a blur, and my audials rang like crazy. I couldn't process what was going on. I then saw a blurry red and blue figure aproach me and gently kneel beside me.

"Y/D, can you hear me?" A familiar baritone voice said.

"Op...timus..." I whispered before passing out.

------
I awoke to the sound of a sparkrate monitor, my helm rolling to the side with a groan.

"Easy sweetspark, you took some pretty heavy damage." Ratchet said from his makeshift chair. "Reckless, foolish, and downright insane."

"All traits that you love me for?" I asked weakly.

"Yes... but please don't do that again."

"Hey Ratchet?"

"Hm?"

"I love you."

"I love you too."