19: Ratchet's Request🔞

A/n this is a smut chapter
---------

For several days, I was confined to the new medical bay, but I didn't mind. I did, however, mind how protective Ratchet had become of me. I had to figure out why, so one evening, when the base was quiet, I pulled him aside in our shared berthroom and sat him down.

"Ratchet, what has gotten into you lately? You've been acting off, and it's starting to worry me." I said softly.

"I... Y/D, there's something I've been wanting to do and to ask ever since the first time we... were intimate with each other. I don't want it to make you uncomfortable, and I want you safe and happy." He said, looking down at the floor.

"Just tell me love, bottling it up isn't healthy. I should know."

"I-I... I want to have a sparkling with you. I know you disabled your carrier coding for a good reason, and I don't want you to feel like I'm forcing you." I paused at his words, thinking for a moment before giving him a small smile. I then pushed him back onto the berth and straddled him, a gentle kiss placed on his helm.

"I'd love that, but we would need to get away from the others for a while. After all, I think it would take several rounds to reactivate my carrier coding.~" I purred in his audial. I watched as his faceplate went completely blue, and his cooling fans kicked into high gear at my comment.

"I-I-I... oh. Heh, um, wow." Ratchet stammered, his look of bewildered fluster was absolutely adorable. I nipped at his neck cables and ground myself against him, teasing the Pits out of the mech. I wanted him as pent up as possible for tomorrow. I guided his servos across my frame as I continued to grind against him just hard enough to send pleasure to him but not enough to where it would pop open.

I then sent him a wave of arousal through the bond as I laid against his chassis, a smirk on my face.

"Tomorrow, I'm going to make sure you won't be able to think straight.~" I cooed, making the mech under me stammer in flustered disbelief.

-------------

"Doctor, I question why you and Y/D are going out when both of your places are at the base." Ultra Magnus said.

"We need the lithium alloy to stabalize the Synth-En." I said, growing rather frustrated with the commander. I felt Ratchet also become more frustrated through our bond, along with an increasing carnal need.

"Ultra Magnus, let them go." Optimus said, giving Ratchet a knowing look. "They've been apart for some time. A simple gathering mission is nothing to be too concerned about."

"Yes, sir." Ultra Magnus said. As we were about to leave, Optimus stopped Ratchet, the medic giving him a confused look. He then whispered something in his audial that made Ratchet become flustered and give his best friend a huge grunt. He then followed me through the bridge, and we emerged on the other side far from any form of civilization.

As soon as the ground bridge closed, I pinned Ratchet to a nearby boulder, an erotic smug look on my face. I ran my servos across his frame, sending a shiver through him. I then slammed my dermas against his, a hot and needy make-out session, causing us to both become very aroused.

"Y-Y/D.~," Ratchet whispered, a soft moan escaping him as I bit at one of his neck cables. "Quit teasing me!"

"Can't help it, love. You're adorable like this." I whispered, sliding Ratchet to the ground and straddling him. I popped open my valve plate and slowly started to play with myself, Ratchet wanting to touch as well. When he reached for me, I playfully slapped his servo. "Not this time, love. The doctor can wait, can't he?~"

"Y-Y/D, I need you." He huskily said as his spike panel opened and his girthy member twitched under me.

"What's the magic word?~" I teased, gently rubbing the tip of his spike against my folds but not allowing him entrance.

"Please. I need you so badly!~" He begged, to which I complied by slamming him deep inside of my heat. I let out a very aroused gasp, the pain and pleasure of the sudden motion sending a burst of ecstasy through me. I then slowly started to rock my hips, sliding his member in and out of my valve.

Ratchet bucked his hips upwards whenever I went down, sending pulses of pleasure through me. He started to grow impatient with the slow speed and grabbed my hips, slamming me down onto him as he bucked upward.

I let out a cry of pleasure at he motion, my valve clenching around him. In and out, he thrusted, his speed increasing the more noise I made.

"That's it, sing for me.~" He grunted, flipping us so he was now on top. He threw one of my legs over his shoulder, the new position allowing him to go even deeper into me. I could feel his tip graze against my forge with each thrust, the sensation driving me absolutely crazy.

"R-Ratchet!~" I cried out, a burst of pleasure being sent through our bond. "Please! H-harder!~" Ratchet complied and powerhoused into me, his spike twitching wildly.

"I can't hold back!" Ratchet grunted as he overloaded, the hot fluid filling my forge and my valve. But I was not done with him. I pushed him back down and repeatedly slammed myself down onto his still very much erect spike, the sensation coaxing another overload from the pleasure. After his third time overloading, I felt the knot that had been building in me finally snap, this overload so intense that it almost hurt.

I flopped forward onto Ratchet, his spike slowly sliding out of me. Our vents were heavy, and condensation coated our entire frames. I didn't care, nor did he. All we cared was for each other.

"You should top more often." Ratchet said with a small breathless laugh. I let out a squeak of embarrassment and hid my face in his chassis. He kissed the top of my helm, a wave of love sent from his end of the bond. Once we both had recovered, we cleaned up and headed back to the base.

As we went through the bridge, I could see Wheeljack giving Ratchet a massive smirk.

"So, did you two find what you were looking for?" He asked. I slammed my visor down in embarrassment as I did the walk of shame to our berthroom. I laid down on our berth and waited for Ratchet, the medic entering shortly after with an extremely flustered look.

"What did he want?" I asked as Ratchet climbed into the berth and rested his helm against my chassis.

"He was being too nosy for his own good." Ratchet muttered.

"Have you tried throwing a wrench at him? It works on Bulkhead sometimes." I chuckled.

"Next time I will." Ratchet sighed. I gently wrapped my arms around him, and we both drifted into a very tired but very satisfied recharge.