17: Reuinited

I regained consciousness, my servos bound behind my back, and a chain around my neck. The dried energon from my wounds cracked as I shifted. I couldn't see any others on the empty ship, but I could feel that we were landed and Ratchet was very close. I reached out through our bond, desperately trying to get his attention.

"Is Y/D with you, sir?" I heard Ratchet ask from outside.

"He is doctor. However, he is wounded and is restrained at the moment due to his reputation."

"What?! With all due respect, sir, he is my Conjunx!"

"Which is why I am releasing him to you."

I watched as the Autobots returned to the ship, Ratchet immediately running to me and kneeling down. Our forehelms were pressed together, and I couldn't help but sob. Ultra Magnus then released me from my bindings, my frame buckling as I leaned against him.

"Ratchet... I've missed you so much." I quietly whispered, my face buried in hid neck cables.

"I've missed you too, sweetspark." Ratchet said, gently laying me flat and inspecting my wounds. "Stay still. This is gonna sting." I simply nodded and relaxed as he patched me up, the others settling in on the ship. Once he was done, I sat up and leaned against a wall with a sigh.

"Thanks, love." I said in exhaustion. Ratchet then sat next to me and pulled me to his chassis, the embrace comforting.

"Try and get some rest Y/D. You've been through a lot." He whispered as he kissed my helm. I closed my optics and slowly went into a light recharge.

"Gotta say doc, you bagged a crazy mech." I heard Wheeljack say.

"Don't call me doc." Ratchet huffed, his servo gently tracing the biolights that ran across my frame. "How... how did you and Y/D escape?"

"Long story. Starscream trying to get information out of me, and when I couldn't give any, he threatened to put out Y/D's spark. Apparently, Shockwave and Knockout were performing some sort of surgery on it, and he tried to use that as leverage against me. I kicked that flighty frag where it hurt and started running. The alarms then went off, and I heard fighting. At first, I thought it was Bulkhead or perhaps Smokescreen, but I ran right into Y/D. Kid is pretty damn good with a set of blades when it counts. We both busted out and met up with Bulkhead." Wheeljack said. He then went on about my crazy stunt and the beast that attacked us. "He's got bearings bigger than anyone I've ever met when it comes down to it."

I felt Ratchet pull me closer to him, a small smile on my face as I snuggled up to him. The warmth from his frame was extremely comforting.

"Reckless..." Ratchet muttered, another kiss on my helm was placed.

'And you love me for that.' I teased through the bond, sending a wave of affection to Ratchet. I felt him chuckle slightly, his digits running circles on the 6 large scars on my back. The sensation led me into a deeper recharge, one that I needed.

-------------

A/n I know super short, but the next few will be longer, I promise.