9: Bonds🔞

A/N this is a smut chapter
---------

Several weeks had passed since the Synth-En incident, and I was cleared for duty. While I had been confined to the base, I had completed a project for a new weapon to replace my lost tendrils. After making some last-minute adjustments, I held up my latest creation, a beautiful and deadly scythe complete with a spear tip. As I was about to test it, I felt an uncomfortable warmth form at my interface plate.

'Slag, not now! Dammit!' I thought angrily, placing the weapon down and steadying myself. It had been a while since I had any sort of heat cycle, and this one I could tell was going to be intense. I tried to ignore it, but it grew absolutely unbearable. I had to get rid of it. I laid out on my berth, taking off my valve panel. The cool air was nice on my heated and dripping valve. I started off slow, gently rubbing circles around my anterior node. The sensitive bundle of cables twitched under my touch, a quiet squeak escaping me.

Ratchet apparently heard the noise and went to investigate, carefully opening our berthroom door and spotting my rather lewd state. I instantly covered up in a panic, the heat becoming painful.

"R-Ratchet..." I mumbled. Ratchet then shut the berthroom door and locked it, activating the soundproof barrier and approaching me.

"Please, let the doctor take care of this.~" he purred, my face going a brilliant blue as I became extremely flustered. "But first, I want to do something. We've been together for some time now, and I want... I want to bond with you, if you'll have me."

"I wouldn't choose anyone else." I said. Ratchet then wedged himself between my legs and opened his chassis, a beautiful soft blue spark danced inside. I opened mine to reveal a brilliant (f/c) spark in mine.

"Are you sure you want me?" He asked.

"Like I said, I wouldn't choose anyone else." I closed my optics, and he closed his, our sparks reaching for each other and colliding. I let out a soft gasp of pleasure as our sparks melded together. I felt his emotions, his thoughts, his memories, everything flowed into me, and mine flowed into him. A soft moan left me when my spark returned to my chassis, and Ratchet returned to his. I opened my optics slightly, my venting heavy.

"Now for the fun part.~" Ratchet said in a hushed voice, nipping at my neck cables. I yelped in surprise and stifled a moan, Ratchet kissing his way down my frame and running his servos at my sides. I felt his glossa run up and down my valve, eventually burying itself into my heat. I let out a cry of pleasure, thankful for the soundproof barrier.

"A-ah! Ratchet!~" I moaned, Ratchet continuing to eat me out like no tomorrow. I felt a knot form in my tanks, and my venting became heavier and heavier. "R-ratchet! I'm gonna overload!" He then pulled away just before I could, and I let out a pitiful whimper. He smirked and cleaned his face off before opening his spike panel and releasing his throbbing member. He then tossed my legs over his shoulders and gently prodded my entrance.

"You ready?" He asked. I nodded, a needy whine leaving me as I bucked my hips. He slowly slid inside me, my frame tensing up in pain and pleasure. He then felt my seal and paused in surprise. "You've never done this before?" He asked, to which I shook my helm. "Then brace yourself, this will hurt, but I promise you it will feel amazing after." He then forced his way through, breaking my seal and bottoming out. I let out a quiet sob of pain and pleasure, Ratchet gently kissing my cheek.

When the pain subsided, I carefully moved my hips back, Ratchet taking the hint and slowly thrusting in and out. I moaned loudly at the motion, begging for more, to which he complied. Our dermas crashed together, and our glossas battled for dominance, and Ratchet continued to thrust in and out of me.

"Ah!~ Please! Harder!~!" I begged, the knot reforming on my tanks.

"Oh, you won't be able to walk when I'm done with you.~" he cooed, slamming full force into me. My optics rolled back in pure bliss, Ratchet sending a burst of pleasure over our new bond. I returned the favor and felt the knot grow tighter and tighter.

"I-I can't hold back!~" I cried out, the knot snapping and my overload rushing through my frame. But Ratchet was nowhere near done. He flipped me over and pinned my helm down to the berth, slamming rapidly into my oversensitive valve. Over and over, he wrecked my insides, sending overload after overload through me until after the 5th one he finally broke and pumped me full of his fluid. He then pulled out of me and flopped back, and I fell to my side.

"I... I needed that." Ratchet panted, his cooling fans in high gear.

"Same." I whispered, snuggling up to him and resting my helm on his chassis. I sent him a wave of love through our bond, and he sent one back as he kissed my helm.

"I love you, Y/D." He said in a hushed voice.

"I love you too, Ratchet. More than anything in the world."
---------
A/N short but steamy OwO