16: Reforged

Ratchet clung at his chassis as he slumped over the control console of the Harbinger, Raphael looking up at him with concern.

"Ratchet? What's wrong?" He asked.

"I-I don't know." He whispered, his spark pounding within him. Ratchet then let out a cry of pain, alerting Bumblebee. Bumblebee rushed inside just in time to catch Ratchet from falling on his face.

"What's happening?" Raphael panicked.

Ratchet's sparkrate was out of control, his world spinning. Then it suddenly stopped, a connection he had lost snapping into existence, causing him to gasp and his optics to go wide. He could feel me, the bond reforged and stronger than before.

"Y/D... we have... have to get him back." Ratchet whispered, sensing distress on my end of the bond.

-with Y/D-

My optics snapped open as I took in a sharp vent, my spark pounding like a hammer in my helm. There was only one mech on my mind, one that I could feel through the reformed bond.

"Ratchet." I whispered, quickly jumping to my pedes and running out of the medical bay. Knockout and Shockwave ran after me arguing about something that I did not care about. I only had one goal on my mind, and that was to escape.

Alarms blared all around me, and vehicons swarmed the halls. I leaped into the air and long jumped over the pack of vehicon, continuing to run. I then spotted the armory, and the inside were various weapons of different shapes and sizes. I dove inside and found a familiar set of katanas, and I grabbed them. I tore back through the halls with the blades, cutting through wave after wave of vehicons.

I then rounded a corner and ran right into Wheeljack, the pair of us slamming into each other.

"Scrap, wait, Y/D?" Wheeljack asked, and I nodded.

"I believe these are yours." I said, giving Wheeljack his katanas.

"Damn kid, causing all sorts of damage." He chuckled. "Cmon, we need to blow this joint." The pair of us then managed to escape, Wheeljack driving below and I flying above.

'Ratchet.' I called through the bond.

'Y/D?! What... how did this happen?! I thought Knockout severed the bond?' Ratchet responded. I could sense he was also in distress. I then sent him a massive wave of love through the bond.

'I don't know love, but I am glad to have this back.'

'Where are you?'

'With Wheeljack, we are on the move and planning on meeting up with Bulkhead and Miko. Hopefully, we will find them and then find you. Are you alone?'

'No, Raphael and Bumblebee are with me. Stay safe swwetspark.' I then sent another massive wave of love through the bond, and Ratchet sent one back.

"Wheeljack, where are we going?" I asked, flying low so I could speak to him.

"Old Wrecker trick, if I know Bulkhead, he should be right around here somewhere."

"Jackie!" I heard Bulkhead yell as he and Miko ran to us, both Wheeljack and I transforming. "Y/D? How'd you two get out?!"

"Long story, have you guys had any contact with the others?" I asked.

"No, have you?"

"Yes, I know Ratchet is okay. He is with Bumblebee and Raphael." I said with a soft smile, a servo over my spark. "I don't know how, but our bond was reforged and is stronger than ever. But that's not important, right now we need to find the others."