She's messy, clothes litter the sofa and the rug she had displayed in front of her sofas that were pretty dirty.

I'm not judging but she's not a fucking child why is her house like this?
So fucking weird.

"This way," she leads me and I follow her to her bathroom which was kind of disgusting too. It smelled bad.

If she doesn't want to clean the least she could do is to call a cleaning crew once in a while, would do her real nice.

Anyways I'm judging now. Damn.

"See, no water." She shrugs, after she tries the sink and it barely gave some drops.

Her tools were already there scattered on the bathroom floor, I grab the wrench because it either needed to be un-tightened so the water could freely run or there was simply no water at all.

"I'm going to let you to it while I get you a drink." She rushes out closing the bathroom door with a click which made me uncomfortable but I just ignored it and focused of finishing this task.

It was overly tightened so the water couldn't go through the pipes at all.
And it looked like it was recently done, that explains the tools being already here.

Fuck my life.

Nonetheless I tried the sink and it was back to working again so I got up putting the wrench back where I got it from and ready to get my ass out of here.

I put my hand on the door handle and twisted it but it turned out to be locked, ah that explains the click. This girl locked me in.

I bang my fist against the wooden door and call out to her to open up.

"Hey! Open I'm done." I try to keep my cool, I can hear her feet as she runs back to the door.

"Hayden," her voice sounds unsure. What for? She's the one locking me in here.

"What?"

"You have to stay in there," she says, her voice still unsure and a little bit shaky but not 'crying' kind of shaky.

"Why?" I bang my balled up hand on the door again.
"I'm done with your fucking sink, let me out now!" I shout and meet up with silence from her side, but the after seconds she replies.

"Hayden calm down, if you don't I will hurt Almira. I am holding a knife right now and if you don't stop shouting I won't let you out and I will go hurt her." Her "sweet" voice cut deeper then a knife to my chest.

"Sissy, don't you dare think about it." I say, my voice sounding deep and calm but it's anything but that on the inside.
I wanna break down the door but I would probably hurt her and she's going to open up she has no choice.

I take out my phone and thank fuck I took it.

Me: Almira, call the police and come to Sissies house, she's keeping me hostage and she has a knife that she's threatening to hurt you with.

Me: Please don't come alone, I beg you.

I notify her and put my notifications on silent so she wouldn't take my phone away.

"I won't, just promise you won't leave me," she does something because I can hear every move she makes. I can head her touching the door and dragging the blade of the knife against it.

I sigh, I didn't want to spend my day dealing with her.

"If you let me out of here then yes, I have claustrophobia and it's getting to me. I can't breath properly." I lie, I don't have claustrophobia. Just the fact that this bathroom stinks, I'm going to throw up in zero point zero one seconds if she doesn't let me out.