Chapter 124: Taehyung, I Came to Return Your Cufflinks

Taehyung clamped down on Chaeyoung with one hand, as if she was the oasis that he found in a desert.

He never knew that someone's lips could be sweet, and it made him didn't want to let go.

"Psss..."

Chaeyoung bit on Taehyung's tongue, but it only made him kiss her more aggressively.

What's so good about this woman? Why was everyone going after his wife?

The rage in Taehyung began to subside, and it looked like it was because of her kiss.

Chaeyoung tried to get Taehyung off her but to no avail. When the taste of blood in her mouth began to make her sick, she pushed Taehyung who was unprepared off her successfully and rushed into his office's washroom.

Taehyung followed Chaeyoung to the washroom and got furious as he looked at her throwing up. 'Does she hate my kiss that much?' Taehyung wondered.

It took a while before Chaeyoung finally felt better. Looking at her pale face in the mirror, Chaeyoung began to feel sorry for herself. "Are you happy now, Mr. Kim?" asked Chaeyoung sarcastically.

Her lips were slightly swollen, and her beautiful eyes for some reason looked dull and gloomy.

Feeling hurt from how Chaeyoung looked at him, Taehyung clenched his fists.

"Get out..." Taehyung looked away and said while leaning against the wall with his fists still clenched. He was holding in his anger, trying his best not to lose his cool and hurt Chaeyoung.

Chaeyoung smiled. She tidied up herself and marched out of Taehyung's office while he watched her.

Chaeyoung opened the door only to find Seulgi standing outside smiling.

"You are here too, Chaeyoung?" Seulgi looked surprised and happy to see Chaeyoung there.

"I came to pass Taehyung his stuff. Do you want to join us for lunch?"

"I am busy," said Chaeyoung.

Being turned down by Chaeyoung, Seulgi put on a sad face and pursed her lips. "Do you hate me, Chaeyoung?"

"We are not this close, Miss Bai. Never were and never will be," said Chaeyoung while looking into Seulgi's eyes.

"How could you say that, Chaeyoung? Do you still blame me for not going back for you after my mother got me back from the orphanage?" asked Seulgi.

Chaeyoung kept quiet as she could not be bothered to argue with her.

"Your Taehyung is in there. You may go in now," said Chaeyoung as she walked past Seulgi to leave the room.

Seulgi hid her emotions and put a smile on her face after Chaeyoung left and entered Taehyung's office.

"Taehyung..."

"Who let you in?" asked Taehyung whose mood got worse upon seeing Seulgi.

Seulgi paused for a while with her face still smiling, and said, "Taehyung, I came to return your cufflinks."

'Cufflinks?'

The office door was left ajar. Everyone outside the office heard what Seulgi said and looked at Chaeyoung who was waiting for the elevator with Ouyang Xianxin.

Chaeyoung's looked down. When the elevator was there, Ouyang Xianxin and Chaeyoung entered the elevator after Mark.

In the elevator, Mark leaned against the wall and looked at Chaeyoung who stood in front of him.