Chapter 71: The CEO Needs to Sign for You to Receive Your Salary

You are here to work, not to gossip." Ouyang Xianxin said loudly. She turned to look at Chaeyoung and patted her shoulders lightly. "Who hasn't made a mistake before when it comes to work? We just have to find a solution for this matter now."

"Sister Xin, I understand." Chaeyoung took a deep breath and suppressed the heartache that she was feeling.

"I will take full responsibility for the matter regarding RT Group." Chaeyoung told her group of colleagues.

The executive who was the first to speak took the document in her hand, got up, and looked at Chaeyoung with contempt. "Well, if this is the case, then we would like Mrs. Kim to resolve this matter on her own without implicating us." The woman said, walking away in her high heels, but deliberately stopping when she was next to Chaeyoung. "You really think that you are Mrs. Kim? Then again, you have so many despicable means, it is not a surprise that you managed to snag the position of Mrs. Kim."

Chaeyoung looked at the lady in the heels and said, "Before you start showing your attitude, you better make sure that the person you are dealing with has already fallen. However, at this moment, I am still officially Mrs. Kim. If I want to terminate your employment, all I have to do is to give the instruction."

"You—"

"What about me?" Chaeyoung laughed and said. "Those who used to keep their opinions about me to themselves, you better continue doing so before I leave. If not, I will just issue and sign your dismissal letter at any time."

Chaeyoung's voice filled the office. The people who initially wanted to degrade and humiliate her consciously kept their mouths shut.

Chaeyoung took a good look around the office. In the past, in order to protect the reputation of Mrs. Kim and to leave a good impression, she had given her best to be gentle and polite toward everyone.

But thinking about it now, it seemed so ridiculous to her.

"I will take full responsibility for this matter, but it would be best if you leave me alone before I officially resign," Chaeyoung said and then headed back to her office.

In the CEO's office of Kim Enterprise:

Taehyung twirled the pen around his fingers while listening to PA Jin.

After he had finished speaking, PA Jin only had one sentence that he wanted to say to the CEO—"If you manage to survive this ordeal, I will be your slave in my next life."

The CEO had deliberately passed the news over to that department, in order to pit everyone against Chaeyoung.

"Chaeyoung," Taehyung repeated her name over and over again in a low voice. He placed his pen down on the table, a smile forming on his lips. He would very much like to see what she is capable of. How could she solve this problem on her own?

"CEO, I feel that..."'There would be no turning back for you in the future.'

"There is nothing else. You may leave now." Taehyung raised his hand after putting down his pen, signaling PA Jin to leave.

He would wait patiently. He would wait for Chaeyoung to admit defeat. He would wait for Chaeyoung to finally understand that without the status of Mrs. Kim, she would not be able to do anything.

In the Finance Department of Kim Bank:

Chaeyoung looked at the salary records in the financial department for the past two years. Even if it was based on the most basic pay rate, there would have been at least $100,000 worth of wages that she had not received before.