Chapter 127: Mr. Kim Has Started to Care About Mrs. Kim

'What is so good about taking revenge on Tzuyu? Auntie Mao is still unconscious after all.'

Taehyung carried Chaeyoung back to the car. Leaning against the door, Chaeyoung looked exhausted, resembling a doll that had lost its liveliness.

Taehyung knitted his brow, regretting his effort of taking Chaeyoung to see Tzuyu. Chaeyoung fell asleep on the way back. Her body was curled up, a sign of insecurity.

During that night, no one knew where Tzuyu had gone. But Taehyung knew that she would definitely meet a bad end.

Chaeyoung had woken up before dawn when the man who was lying by her side was still asleep. Staring at the ceiling, Chaeyoung could feel the emptiness within her, as if all the energy had been drained out of her body. Phew!

["Young Mistress, I have been serving the Kim family my entire life. The only person I am worried about now is the young master. My only regret is that I could not witness the young master growing up. Young Mistress, please listen to Auntie Mao. Give birth to a child. Give the young master a family. Only then will the young master grow up."]

Aunty Mao's words echoed in her ears. The person Aunty Mao cared the most and could never let go was lying by her side. What should she do next?

Suddenly, a loud noise sounded. Taehyung merely frowned and continue sleeping. Chaeyoung quickly got down her bed. She pushed opened the door, only to see Madame Kim who had fallen to the ground. Chaeyoung quickly rushed over to help her.

"Stay back! You troublemaker!"

As soon as Chaeyoung held onto Madame Kim, she was pushed away which made her fall as well.

Madame Kim was still sitting on the ground. Looking at Madame Kim who was struggling to get up, Chaeyoung was still helping her but this time, she was prepared and did not fall down again.

"Madame Kim, you will get cold sitting on the ground. Let me check if you are hurt." Chaeyoung said as she called out to Butler Kim.

"You vicious woman! I know you can't wait to see me get hurt. Get out of my sight!" Madame Kim snarled as she waved her crutch toward Chaeyoung.

Seeing this, Butler Kim quickly rushed over and stood in front of Chaeyoung. The crutch fell on Butler Kim instead. Burler Kim waved his hand at Chaeyoung, signaling her to leave as he held onto Madame Kim skillfully.

At this time, Taehyung came out from his room. He quickly held Madame Kim in his arms.

"Grandma, what happened?"

Madame Kim finally stood up and pointed at Chaeyoung.

"Your good wife can't wait to see me get hurt and die."

Chaeyoung opened her mouth slightly and did not utter a word.

Taehyung took a glance at Chaeyoung and lowered his eyes to look at Madame Kim.

"Grandma, I'll send you back to your room. Butler Kim, get Doctor Qiu to check Grandma."

Standing rooted to the floor, Chaeyoung watched Madame Kim walk into the room. She merely stretched her arms and returned to her room.

When Taehyung returned to the room after comforting Madame Kim, Chaeyoung had changed her clothes and talked over the phone.

"Of course not. Grandma would definitely not bully me. Mom, rest well. I will pay you a visit when I am free." Chaeyoung smiled as took her bag but her face suddenly darkened when her eyes met Taehyung's.

The Bumpy Road Of Marriage[S1]|Taeroseजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें