Chapter 123: It Was Overly Affectionate

Taehyung looked at the way Mark stared at Chaeyoung and a fiery rage swept over him as if being hit by a meteor. He felt as though men of the whole world were staring at his wife. A strange feeling stirred within him and he suddenly wanted to put Chaeyoung in a place that only he could see.

As soon Mark finished his last word, Taehyung got up. PA Jin was slightly startled, quickly put down his notebook and stood up. He simply did not know what Taehyung was after.

Taehyung slowly approached Chaeyoung and bent forward in an affectionate way.

Chaeyoung subconsciously avoided him but was quickly stopped by Taehyung. He held the seat back in his hand and blocked all her ways of escape. Feeling his warm breath tickling her ears, Chaeyoung's heart skipped a beat and thumped nervously. It was overly affectionate!

Chaeyoung could not help but tighten her grip on the file. When the corner of the file slid through her hand, she quickly regained consciousness.

'What is he doing now?' The scene of Taehyung walking out the hotel with another woman suddenly flashed across. Her heartbeat returned normal and her face turned impassive.

"Mrs. Kim has always been professional, haven't you?" Taehyung whispered in her ears, in an extremely affectionate way.

"Mr. Kim, don't you think that this is not the right time to do this?" Chaeyoung said softly in a nonchalant tone.

The foul smell of wine lingered on his breath. Disgusting!

Taehyung listened to Chaeyoung's words and his lips curved into a faint smile.

"Mrs. Kim, do you think it is right to ogle at another man in front of Mr. Kim?" Taehyung whispered in her ears.

"You..."The sound of paper ripping could be heard. Chaeyoung took a deep breath as her body shook slightly.

Taehyung was the one who had an affair with another woman and yet he claimed that Chaeyoung was ogling at another man.

Taehyung got up and stared coldly at Chaeyoung. He then returned to his seat as if nothing had happened.

The tongue was like a sharp knife—able to kill without drawing blood. Taehyung was really a master at hurting a person with his words and coldness.

'CEO, are you seeking your own demise again?' PA Jin did not know what Taehyung had said to Chaeyoung, but looking at Chaeyoung's dark face, it must not be something good.

Mark regained his focus as if nothing had happened.

"The first capital project is completed but we have yet to put it into operation. I don't think we need to have the second capital project so soon." Chaeyoung looked up at Mark who sat before her as she said. A slight tremble could be heard in her voice if one listened carefully.

"Mrs. Kim is worried that there's something wrong with me?" Mark put on an innocent smile.

Chaeyoung was slightly startled. Mark's question was too straightforward. Even though Mark was right, Chaeyoung never said that.

Staring at Chaeyoung, Taehyung leaned back on the chair and forced a smile. He was waiting for Chaeyoung's answer.

"Mr. Tuan, don't get me wrong. It's not your problem. The fund is too large and we are running out of time. The time needed for the capital project is about two months. During this time, Mr. Tuan doesn't need to inject funds. We only need the details of the amount to be injected," Chaeyoung answered politely.

"What Mrs. Kim. means is I just need to tell you the amount to be injected. I still keep the funds with me and continue earning interest for another two months? Mrs. Kim. don't you think it would be better for Kim Bank if I just inject the funds first? Do you truly understand how business works?" Mark burst into laughter.