Chapter 143: So What If I Like You?

Taehyung held on Chaeyoung's arm when she was storming off and went in front of her. "I dare you to say it again."

"Did I say it wrong? Taehyung, you wouldn't care about how people feel and you never will," Chaeyoung said and flung his hand off her again.

"What about you then? Eunwoo, Mark, and now Jimin. Chaeyoung, did I underestimate you?" Taehyung clenched on Chaeyoung's arms and roared at her, "Did you fake your deep love? Can't be bothered to fake it anymore now that I am spending time with you?"

A slap rang in the air before Taehyung could finish what he wanted to say. Chaeyoung's eyes had turned red but she forced herself not to cry.

"You really are shameless, Taehyung."

He could choose not to love her, but he had no right to deny the fact that she used to love him whole-heartedly.

Taehyung got slapped so hard that his face felt numb. It was the second time that Chaeyoung slapped him. Great! Just great!

Chaeyoung was going to leave after she slapped him, but Taehyung carried her on his shoulders and walked to his car.

"Let go of me, I said let go of me!" Chaeyoung shouted, but no one dared to help her out simply because it was Taehyung who was carrying her.

Jimin wanted to help Chaeyoung out but was held back by Seulgi. "That's her husband, what are you going to do about it?"

Jimin pulled Seulgi's hand off him. "Do you know what you are doing grosses me out?" Jimin said to Seulgi and left.

"You..." Seulgi was blue in the face. Why was everyone standing by that woman's side? But at least she did what she wanted to do. Taehyung could not be still helping Chaeyoung this time.

Taehyung carried Chaeyoung into his car. Chaeyoung tried to get away from Taehyung but to no avail, and began to yell that her stomach hurts. Before Taehyung could react, Chaeyoung kicked at him and tried to get out of the car when Taehyung dodged. To her surprise, Taehyung was way faster than her and he grabbed on her before she could leave.

Again she tried to struggle but to no avail, so all she could do was to stare at him angrily.

Taehyung clamped down on Chaeyoung at the backseat while avoiding her stomach and told her to keep quiet.

"You let go of me!" Chaeyoung shouted.

They stared at each other—neither was giving in.

Chaeyoung hated that he always accused her of something she did do, and Taehyung hated that there were so many men going after her and she always smiled at them.

Chaeyoung was exhausted from struggling, and gave up trying when her stomach really began to feel sore.

Taehyung let go of Chaeyoung after she stopped struggling, and rested his hand on her legs. "Don't get too close with other men. I don't like it," said Taehyung as he suddenly gripped on Chaeyoung's legs so hard that as if he was going to break them just like that.

Chaeyoung's heart pounded at what Taehyung said but she forced it to calm down.

"Don't say things like that, Mr. Kim. I would think that you like me." Chaeyoung sneered.

He liked her?

Taehyung squinted at the woman under him.

He thought he was going mad when he heard that she won a couple ring with another man.

So... he liked her?

Realizing the fact that he liked Chaeyoung, Taehyung suddenly did not know how to react.