Chapter 103: You Fell in Love with the One Who Carried You Out

Chaeyoung quickly changed out of her working clothes. When she came out, she looked at Eunwoo and said, "Let's go, Mr. Cha."

Taehyung's expression was darker than the storm outside. He could only watch as the both of them walked away from him.

At the same time, Tzuyu was still in her father's old and run down house.

There were seven to eight men sitting there playing cards, making a huge ruckus.

Tzuyu observed the people around her. She did not know if she was any better than the rest of them at this point, but she still looked at them with disgust.

"Brother Xiong, your daughter is quite pretty."

The man kicked the person beside him and said, "Don't harbor any intentions toward her. I am going to send her away tonight."

"Who are you sending away? I am not leaving," Tzuyu screamed.

The man who had just spoken looked at Tzuyu who was leaning against the bedroom door. He lifted the corner of his mouth slightly. "The person that you offended is Taehyung. Do you think he will let you off that easily?"

Tzuyu shook fearfully when she thought about how cruel Taehyung could be. However, she still firmly believed that he only acted that way because Chaeyoung did something to set her up.

As they continued playing cards, a young man suddenly rushed in and whispered in the man's ear, "Brother Xiong, a batch of our goods in the east side has been stolen."

"What?"

Everyone got up and walked out of the room as soon as the young man finished speaking.

The man walked toward the door, then turned around and looked at Tzuyu. "Stay here quietly until I get back. When I get back, I will send you to the pier."

The man then left with the rest of the people. Tzuyu's eyes was filled with hatred. After seeing the man's car keys on the table, she quickly walked over and took the car keys.

"Chaeyoung, I will never let you off so easily. Everything that has happened to me was because of you," Tzuyu said with endless hatred in her eyes.

The heavy rain was still pouring and the sky looked extremely gloomy.

Chaeyoung looked out the window at the falling rain, and asked Eunwoo to go to the hospital.

"Why do you refer to me as Mr. Cha every time?" Eunwoo looked in the rear-view mirror, at the car that was following closely behind them. In his heart he understood that Taehyung would never admit it because he was too proud, but his actions never lie.

It seemed that Chaeyoung was more important to Taehyung than he thought she was.

Chaeyoung paused for a moment and looked at Eunwoo. "Is it wrong?"

"We have known each other for more than ten years now. We could say that we have survived through a dangerous situation together in that fire that year," Eunwoo said with a smile.

Chaeyoung thought about it and then said, "How about I call you Brother Eunwoo then? If you were not there in the past, I would have died in the fire. You have saved my life before."

"But you only fell in love with the person who carried you out, right?" Eunwoo asked suddenly.

Chaeyoung was holding her hands together and because of the sudden question, she accidentally scratched herself.

Eunwoo looked at her and felt slightly disappointed.

"I was just joking. Don't take it so seriously," Eunwoo hid his disappointment and faked a smile, trying to shift the topic of their conversation.